Can a Thug Love A Nerd?

A/N: Excuse the mistakes and please enjoy :)

Hey. I'm Destiny Stevens , I'm 17, 5'2 with small boobs and a big butt and I guess you can call me a nerd. A lot of kids bully me but I don't care fuck em. They don't know ish about me. Don't be mistaken I have friends just not at school, my friends are older they already graduated so it just me. It doesn't bother me that I have no friends at school it's just a place where all the girls think they're the baddest and all the dudes thing there thugs.

But they know when shit gets real they gonna be the first ones to snitch or piss their pants. Nobody knows that I'm the daughter of the Lloyd Stevens and I like it like that because if they knew everybody would be kissing my ass and stuff. Must people call me quiet and shy but that's when I first meet you, when I get comfortable with you I act completely different.

"DESTINY!!! " my daddy yelled . I ran down the steps because I know how inpatient he is. I looked in all the rooms before I found him in the kitchen talking on the phone probably 'handling business ' . I sat down in front of my food said grace and began eating my scrambled eggs, hash browns and blueberry pancakes. I was enjoying my breakfast until my dad's bitch of a girlfriend walked. I've never liked Serena she was always sneaky to me.

She doesn't like that either but when my dad's around she tries to act like we're one big happy family..My mom died when I was 5, it was the saddest day of my life. We couldn't even have a funeral because the cops said her body wasn't found.

When Serena sat down I immediately got up and got ready for school. I didn't feel like dealing with her attitude this morning. Today I decided to get it smile and wear some sweats, a tank top and Nike slides. I put my curly hair in a bun and texted Major telling him I was ready.

Major is my 19 year old brother is like my best friend, R.O.D. he does the same thing my dad does. My brother and dad are extremely protective of me because of what they do and I'm one of the few girls in the family. But don't let the glasses and braces fool you I'm a lil thug myself, my dad taught me how to shot any type of gun just in case.

I heard a car horn and I rushed out the door but not before i kissed my daddy's cheek.

"Damn, girl don't be slamming my doors and shit" he looked at me like i lost my mind. I just smacked my lips and mushed his head.

"Anyways... what'chu bout to get into today?' I turned to him.

"Shiidd after I drop yo nappy headed ass off I'm finna go over this girl i met at the club house, cause you know she can't resist this sexy beast" he popped his imaginary collar and i laughed.

Most girls think my brother cute, he's 6'5 has curly hair(we got that from our mom),alot of tattoos and nice body.

"Naw homie you just a beast with ya ugly ass" I said right when we pulled up to my school, I mushed hm one time before I hurried out the car and slamming the door. Major was yelling something at me but i wasn't listening and continued on with my day.

School was the same kids shouting names at me, people tripping me and I got a new bruise but I put my jacket on so my dad or Major wouldn't see it. I know I should stand up for myself or tell somebody but if my dad finds out things could turn deadly and I don't want that to happen.During my last period i got a text from Major telling me I had to walked. I sighed and went to my locker then proceeding towards the door but my name was called before I made it to the exit.

I was shocked when I saw the star quarterback Markus Cooper coming my way. I was really excited when he pulled me away from the forming crowd in the hallway. We were now in a secluded part of the school. He started flirting with me and had me bushing like crazy.Then he started to kiss on my neck and tell me how pretty i was. Then he kept forcing his lips on me till I finally build another strength off me. Dang, that boy is strong!

"YO,WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??" I look at him like he lost his mind. I've never talked to him before and yeah I shouldn't have let it get that far but still.

"Look--" I was cut off by another forceful kiss,when he got his lps off me I slapped the shit outta him. Which he instantly made me regret it, he backhand me to the ground and sent blows to my body. After five minutes I kneed him where the sun don't shine.

"YOU BITCH" he groaned then i punched him in the face and mad a run for it.When i finally got home tears were still running down my face and I saw my dad's car was there along with others. Great! That means he's having a meeting and there's no way i could hide all the marks I had now.

I said a quick prayer before opening the door running up the stairs without getting caught but I tripped and made a loud THUMP and that caught everyone's attention including my dad who called me back.I just held my head the whole time he was talking until he lifted my chin up.

His once brown eyes were now black and cold.Oh shit! It's about to go down *Kevin Hart voice*

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO YOU DESTINY?" I jumped a little bit

"Nobody"

"SO YOU JUST GON' LIE TO MY FACE?TF" he didn't let me reply he just turned to the crew and Major who was obviously pissed off to because his nose was flaring and kept clenching and uncleaching his fists.

"I WANT Y'ALL TO FIND THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO DID THIS AND BRING HIM TO ME" they all scattered to get their belongings and leave.But I just keep my head down and walk back upstairs to get cleaned up.FML right now

A/N: What yall think of the first chapter? I need your feedback and opinions please!!