Chapter 22

A/N: Shout out to @Shanney_Babyii she is a awesome writer and you guys should really check her out and follow  her. She's pretty dope.

And since most of you said the different pov weren't confusing I'm keeping it the way it is and if you don't understand it then message me.

Jay POV

I heard the doorbell ring and waited for somebody to get it but nobody did, forcing me to open it.

",I'm coming." I yelled at the person that was knocking on the door.

"What are you doing here?" I spat at Fizz.

"Rocky said you needed to tell me something." he said looking bored. I stepped out the way so he could enter.

Smoot was already here waiting for Bristol to come down for their date, he was playing with Malachi.

I led him upstairs to my room before calling Rocky.

"What's up?" she asked when she finally came.

"Why is he here?" I pointed to Fizz.

"I do have a name." Fizz said rudely.

"Bitch, did I ask you to speak. Last time I checked I was talking to my sister Rocky, so shut the fuck until I ask you to talk." I dismissed his ass.
Fizz got up, I'm guessing to leave but Rocky stopped him.

"Nope you ain't leaving, y'all need to talk. Just a few weeks ago y'all inseparable and now you guys like hate each other. So y'all gon' talk this shit out, whether you like it or not." she left, closing the door behind her, I soon heard a click sound which meant she locked the door.

"Damn." I sighed.

"You know what I don't get?" he asked after 15 minutes of silence.

"What?" I was getting tired of his ass already.

"Why the hell are you mad? I mean you wanted to stop talking.  You knew I was feelin' the fuck out of you and I thought you were feelin' me too. I ain't do shit to you, for you to be mad." he explained.

"First of all, don't catch an attitude with me, I'm not in the mood for that shit. Second of all I'm not mad at you." I responded.

"Then what the fuck is your problem?" he started yelling at me.

"Don't yell at it and whatever my problem is it doesn't have anything to do with you." I sat down on my bed and popped a jellybean in my mouth.

"Rocky unlock the damn door, I don't feel like dealing with her bullshit!" he banged on door with his fist.

"My bullshit? Nigga I didn't ask you to come over he-." I started to rant but his phone cut me off and he answered it. Wasn't I just fucking talking?

"Yeah, I'll be there later, I'm handling something right now, bye baby." he hung up.

"Baby? So you fucking wit other bitches now?" I chuckled to mask the hurt.

"And? You fucking with other niggas so don't act like I owe you something. You stopped dealing with me, remember?"

"I didn't do that shit by choice. I was doing it to protect yo ass." I finally said, I was tired of arguing with him.

"Protect me from what?" Fizz questioned.

"What do I need protection from?" he asked again when I stayed silent.

"Just forget I said anything." I mumbled.

"No answer the question, Jay." he demand..

"From him. I had to protect you from him." I felt myself getting emotional.