Chapter 4

Rome's POV

Shawty just went gangsta on me and all I was trying to do was help! I saw Destiny leave,watching her ass in the process. Should I go after her? Nahh she'll be alright and I gotta other shit to do.

I texted Major letting him know the situation then I went back over to my car and went back to my place.

I checked the time and saw it was only six,so Sabrina should still be up. I unlocked the door and saw Mrs.Harris,our 65 year old neighbor was asleep one our couch. I gently shook her awake .

"Mrs.Harris, Mrs.Harris" her eyes finally opened

"Oh hey David  baby "she's one of the few people that know my government and I like to keep it like that.

"Thanks a lot Mrs.Harris" she gave me a kiss telling me it's not a problem and that she's praying for my mom. When the door closes I heard small feet patter and arms going around my legs. It was 3 year old sister Sabrina,that girl is my world.

"Romey!!!!" she called me by my nickname

"Brina!!!" I matched her enthusiasm and squared down to her level.

"Did you have fun today?"

"Yessss Mrs.Harris took me to the park and we fed the birdies"

"You wanna go see mommy today?" she shook her head really fast and I laughed at her excitement. I loved seeing my sister smile, as long as she happy I'm happy.

Once she got on her shoes and I tied them for her we went to the hospital. When my mom was pregnant with Sabrina her and Sabrina's father were in a car crash. Unfortunately Sabrina's dad didn't make it but my mom did. So they did a C-section and she's been in a coma ever since. That's why I've been dealing but I don't care as long as my baby sis it taken care of then it's all worth it