Chapter 16

Destiny POV

I just came home from the hospital. It was a relief to know that Sabrina was okay.

"Where the hell have you been?" my dad demand.

"My friend's sis- wait what is she doing here?" I asked when I saw Serena walk down the stairs. I thought the bitch was gone.

"Destiny you don't need to worry about that but answer my question."

"I'll answer the question when this gold digging hoe leaves!"

"Don't talk like that in my house." he yelled.

"What, you don't like it cause you know it's true? Well to bad cause I don't give a fuck. I can't believe you'd actually get back wit her!" I went to my room before anyone else could say anything.

I haven't talked to my brother in a long time so I decided to call.

"Hello" he grunted.

"Uhh Major?" I heard movement in the background.

"Yeah What's up?......Shit Kellcey!" he hissed.

"Are you talking to me while you fucking some girl?" I asked when I hear a female voice moan and a slap.

"Yeah baby just like that...look I gotta go." he hung up.

Eww I just heard my brother fucking.

Jay Pov

I decided to go to the club tonight. I know y'all thinking 'who goes to the club on a Sunday?' but a lot of people do and since I don't have school because it's a teacher's work day so  I chose to go.

I was dancing to Drunk in Love when someone's rough hand snatched me up.

"What do you want Darius?" I rolled my eyes.

",Don't get cute bitch cause I will fuck you up just like old times." he pinned me up on a nearby wall while grabbing my neck and adding pressure to it.

"I seen that fuck boy you be wit and I'm telling you to stay away from him or else." he released his hold from my neck and moved it to my arm.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" I asked as tears started to form.

"Cause you'll always be my bitch and this pussy will be mine forever." he shoved his disgusting tongue in my mouth do forcing me to kiss him before disappearing in the crowd.

For those of you that didn't know, Darius was my first and only boyfriend, I gave my everything only for him to treat me like shit. The only reason I fell for his ass was because I wanted the attention my dad stopped giving me. I've gotten many scars from him but the most noticeable one is the one on  my shoulder(the one Fizz saw). Darius burned me with hot oil because he claimed I was talking back.

I went to the bar and ordered a shot, one shot turned into 10 shots which turned into more and more shots that took the pain away.

Rocky POV

I was awakened by my ringing phone. I hurried up and answered it before looking at the time and noticing it was 3 a.m.

"What?" I asked half asleep.

",Rocky, this is Fizz." I heard on the other line.

"Fizz what the hell do you want that couldn't wait 6 hours?"

"What the fuck is that?" I asked when I heard yelling.

"Jay, that's what I was calling you about. I kinda found her drunk and in the middle of the street." he said nervously.