Chapter 45

Bristol POV

"Bristol, why have you been ignoring Smoot?" Rocky came in my room and asked me.

I shrugged.

It's been two days since the whole thing with Smoot and his dad happened. I've been ignoring him ever since.

He's called and texted me, he even came over but I still don't want to talk to him.

"He's been blowing up my phone asking me why you're not talking to him. " she flashed me her phone.

"What happened when you went over there?" she asked when I didn't say anything.

"Smoot's dad basically said that I wasn't good enough for him and he doesn't want him to date me." I told her.

"And what did Smoot say?" Rocky put her hand on her hip.

"Don't be mad, he stood up for me." I said.

"I'm confused." Rocky scratched her head.

"About what?" I asked her.

"Why are you I ignoring him when he didn't do anything wrong?"

"I don't want to make him feel like he has to choose between his father or me." I looked down.

"Damn Bristol, you look all sad and pitiful." I looked up and Rocky was shaking her head at me.

"Shut up Rocky." I rolled my eyes and threw my pillow at her. She caught it.

"Don't get mad at me. You did this shit to yourself. I ain't tell yo ass to ignore him." She threw my pillow back at me and I ducked.

"Whatever." I said as I looked at the messages he sent me.

"You better talk to him cause Smoot ain't gonna keep beggin yo ass to talk to him." Rocky warned.

I knew what she was saying was true.

She left after a little bit

"What are you doing here?" I asked when Smoot walked in my room.

"Rocky said you wanted to talk." he shrugged.

Before I could say anything I heard the lock on my door click.

"Rocky, why did you lock us in here?" I yelled.

"Cause y'all need to talk and it worked for Fizz and Jay." I swear I heard her ass laughing on the other side of the door.

"You're not funny." I yelled again.

"Bye guys, me and Kai are going to get some ice cream and then Chuckee Cheese." I could still hear her laughing.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down on my bed.

"Can you tell me why you've been ignoring me?" Smoot asked.

"Before you lie, I know it has something to do with the other night." he said.

"Smoot, I'm not gonna lie, your dad did kind of hurt my feelings with what he was saying." I confessed.

"I know but Bri I didn't know he was gonna say all that shit especially when you was in the other room." he defended his self.

"I don't want you to choose between me and your dad."

"Baby, don't worry bout my dad, I've talked to him about it. He don't really like me dating you right now but he gonna be cool with it eventually. " he pecked my lips.

"If you ever feel like me and Kai are too much for you, then let me know." I told him seriously.

"I ain't going no where any time soon." He kissed me again and this time I kissed him back.