Chapter 7

Destiny's POV

"Destiny....Destiny" I felt someone shaking me awake before my eyes fluttered opened.

  "Huh....where are we?" I looked to see bright red lights on this building.

"We're at an arcade. I thought since this is our first date I thought we would chill and have fun. You cool wit that?" he waited for my answer.

 "Uh...yeah that's fine." I was happy with that since this is my first date EVER and there would be less pressure. 

   We walked in and I saw a mixture of teens and young children running around and playing games. This was kinda like a older version of Chuckee Cheese but a younger version of Dave and Busters.

     "So tell me about your self." we were getting in line for go-cart riding.

 "Um.. what do you wanna know?" the line moved up slightly.

"How come i never noticed you before?" he asked.

"I don't know, I guess I'm not noticable because I don't really have friends at school." I shrugged.

"And why is that?" 

"I don't know, I guess I just don't, now it's your turn to tell me about yourself"

"Okay how bout we skip this always conversation and make a deal" I waited for him to continue.

"Every game you win I have to tell you something about myself and vice versa. Deal?" he stuck out his hand and I shook it.

"Deal."

 ***********

I learned that his actual name is David but he doesn't let people call him that,his favorite color is green. He's 18 and takes care of he's little sister and he's scared of spiders . We are now driving back to my house.

"Man I swear I almost pissed my pants" he said chuckling. I felt tears welding up in my eyes from how hard I was laughing.

"I can't believe you jump on the Hood of a car!" my stomach started to hurt.

"Aye, cut me a break I was only 15 when it happened." he tried to make it sound better but that just made me laugh harder.

   After 30 minutes of talking and laughing we finally pulled up to my house. I checked the time and saw it was 11:30, my curfew is 12 so I made it just in time.

"Thanks Rome, I really had a good time." he licked his lips before responding.

"No problem baby girl, I love to see a smile on that pretty face. Goodnight, Destiny." he kissed my cheek make my face heat up.

What is this boy doing to me?

"Goodnight" I exited the car and made my way inside.

I went up to my room and did a little happy dance before changing in some PJ's and going to bed.

***********
Next Morning

My Nigga

My Nigga

My Ni-

I woke up and rolled over to pick up my phone.I noticed it was 8 ㏂. Who was calling me this early?

I answered without looking to see who it was.

"Hello"

"Good morning, baby girl." he said chipper, I knew who it was instantly.

"Good morning Rome, why did you wake me up so early?"

"I expected you to be-- 'Romey is dat da  pwetty lady? " I heard a cute little voice cut Rome off.

"Yes Brin- 'Can I talk to her pweaseeeeee' " she stretched out the e. I heard Rome sigh.

"Fine" I then heard Sabrina's cute little voice

"Desi?"

"Hi Sabrina!"

"Guess what Desi!!!!!" she said super excited.

"What?"

"I think Romey likes you" she giggled, even though we were on the phone I could tell she was loudly whispering.

"Okay Brina it's time to get off the phone." I could hear Rome's voice in the background.

"No Romey I still want to talk to Desi..." I could her voice less and less.

"Sorry bout that " Rome apologized.

"It's okay, actually I have to go get ready."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm having breakfast with my dad. "

"Really?" he questioned.

"Yes,really so I'll talk to you later."

"Bye baby girl" I blushed.

"Bye Rome" I hung up and started getting ready.

Okay first I want to apologize cause I updated late and this is kinda boring but wattpad didn't let me write all week so I kinda hurried and did this.

So to make it up I'm doing a Cast Call for this story. I need one for Destiny's cousin and two for her bully. Just tell me your personality, why you want to be it,a description of what you look like,your name  and of course which one you want to be!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

P.S.~ I promise you the next update will be better!