Chapter 9

Destiny POV

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Ugh! It's Monday my weekend was short. I turned of my alarm and layed there for 15 minutes before finally getting up to take a shower.

Today I decided to flat iron my hair and wear a sweater with some ripped jeans.

I put on my glasses and packed up my homework before looking around the house.

"Daddy!" silence

"Daddy!" still no response.

This is why sometimes I hate my dad's 'job'.

I huffed and sat on the couch and began checking my phone.

Of course there was no notifications because I don't really have any friends. I also don't have a twitter, instgram or Facebook.

Just then my phone beeped.

Major: outside

I walked outside and got in Major's truck. We talked until he pulled up to my school.

I moved my hair out of my face and straightened my glasses before proceeding to go my locker only to be tripped.

"That bitch think she cute cus her hair is straight and one nigga is giving her some play " I heard the voice that makes me cringe.

It was the voice of Diane Johnson, who is also my bully along with her minions.

I quickly picked up my books and stood up only for my things to be knocked on the ground. A crowd was starting to form.

"So, I heard you tried to fuck Rome. You know how I am about people messing with what's mine."

My eyes widened in surprise, who would believe that?

"What! No, I didn't know you and him were messin around and he tried to get with me " I tried to explain but she wasn't listening to me. I scanned the crowd and saw Rome standing there. I can't believe this was happening!

"Why would he try to get wit you when he has me?"

"I don't know ask him that." she just knocked my stuff out of my hands and snatched my glasses off my face.

"Hey!"  her little friends pushed me to the ground.

"Oops." she broke my glasses and then threw them on the ground. I looked in the direction that I saw Rome in,my eyes were pleading for him to help me but he didn't. I slowly picked up me stuff AGAIN and took one last look at Rome's blurry figure before heading to my next class. I heard everyone's laughter behind me. 

I held my head high,trying not to cry. I entered Mrs.Sanders classroom, making my way towards my usual seat,which is in the back corner away from everybody else.

Why Rome did lie to me,why didn't he tell me the truth?I thought he liked me.

Briiinnnnggg!

The bell snapped me out of my thoughts, and I noticed everyone was here.

"Okay class pass up this weekend's homework and the extra credit if you did it." everyone began pass up there papers while I was still looking for mine.

Shit... it must have fell out!

"Ms.Stevenson, is there a problem?"

"No ma'am. " I put my head down.

"See me after class." she began with her lesson which I couldn't see.Today is gonna be a long day.

*****

Yess!  My day was finally over! My day only got worse after the situation.Diane 'accidentally ' spilled her lunch on me which made my hair dirty and my once white sweater full of stains.

I walked out the school building only to find out Major wasn't here to pick me. Just then my phone vibrated.

Major: Can't pick u up today

That's means I get to enjoy a long walk home.

"Ayee yo Destiny!" I heard a voice come behind me. I turned and saw it was Rome normally I would have blushed at him wanting to walk with me but this time was different, I just continued to walk home.

"Didn't you hear me call you?" he asked when he finally caught up with me but I still ignored him.

"What's wrong with you?"

"So you just gonna ignore me?"

"Can you at least tell me what I did wrong."

"Fuck you and that bitch your with!" I told him with much venom in voice.

"Oh,so this is why you mad." he smirked.

"No I'm not mad,I'm pissed. Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?" he just shrugged just shoulders.

"We're not official."

"Look,I don't feel like arguing with you,just leave me alone!"I yelled before running home.

*****

My chest heaved up and down since I was out of breath. I unlocked the door before heading towards my room.

"SURPRISE!!!" I almost screamed until I realize who it was.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you weren't coming till Friday!" I hugged them all.

"Well you know we wanted to surprise you so we begged daddy to let us come up here early." Bristol explained.

"Hold on, what happened to you? Why is your hair messed up and your clothes all dirty." Jay scrunched up her face in disgust.

"It was just some girl and her friends." I mumbled while looking at the ground.

"Oh, hell naw! Who's messing wit my favorite cousin?" Raquel jump up and got all hype.

"Rocky sit yo ass down!" Jay yelled at her then turned to me, "Now,what happened?"

I explained it to them from meeting Rome to what happened today.

"So now I don't know what to do cause a part of me still likes him."

"Why don't you show him what he's missing." Bristol suggested.

"Yeah and you know what that means." Jay said looking at Bristol.

"A Makeover!!! " they shouted together and Rocky rolled her eyes. They dragged me downstairs towards the door.

"Ugh! I'll be at the courts. " Rocky said leaving with an attitude.

I wonder why she's mad?

*******

How do you think the makeover is gonna go?

What do you think of Rome now?

Did Destiny overreact?

Next chapter will be Bristol, Jay and Rocky's (Raquel) POV

What do you think of the characters, who's your favorite and what do you think gonna happen next?

It would be if y'all answer these questions. ⇧⇧⇧⇧

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW