Chapter 25

A.J. did help rape Jay.

3 months later....

Rocky POV

"I can't believe you just said that shit." I wiped the tears from my face.

"Well believe that shit. An-" I hung up on A.J.'s ass.

I grabbed my keys from the counter and left. Fuck his stupid ass. I drove to Shawn's house, I needed my best friend right now. I knocked on his door and he answered surprised.

"What are you doing here?" he moved aside and let me in. I noticed that he had on basketball shorts, no shirt and was kind of sweaty. He probably was working out since they have a home gym.

"Me and A.J. had this really bad argument and I really need someone to talk to." I sniffled. He sighed and we sat down on a nearby couch.

"What was y'all arguing about?" he rubbed his hand over his face.

"He was talking about how I need to act more like a girl because people couldn't see him with a 'dyke' wanna be." I started crying again. Shawn pulled me close (which was kind of gross since he was so sweaty).

"Shawn do you think I'm pretty? Be three hunnit wit me."

"Nah, you ain't pretty." I put my head down once he said that. I soon felt my chin being lifted.

"You beautiful." he leaned in closer to me. I didn't realize what was happening until his lips were pressed against mine. Our lips were moving insynic and I was surprisingly doing pretty good since this was my first kiss. As a tomboy boys don't really take interest you, your everyone's homegirl.

Our kiss soon ended.

"I-I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry Ro-" I cut Shawn off.

"Shh." I started up our kissing session again. His lips felt good on mine and I just want to feel good right now. He started to grope me, feeling on my breast and behind.

After a while he was lifting up and started walking to his room I'm guessing. He sat down on his bed while his lips were making their way to my neck. I moaned in delight. He stopped briefly to pull off my old t-shirt.

I soon felt his fingers undo my bra, releasing my breast. He laid me down on his bed and kissed me from my neck to the hem of my basketball shorts. He tugged at them until they were completely off, along my panties. He pulled of his shorts and boxer and that's  when I saw it. My eyes went wide, wondering how that was going to fit into me. He rolled a condom on and looked me into my eyes.

"You sure about this?" he asked and I nodded my head. He gave a slow kiss while thrusting in to me. I whimpered in pain .

"Shawn that shit hurts, I am a virgin you know." I told him.

"Don't worry babygirl this pain will be over in a second." he kept pumping into me. And he was right, soon pleasure and passion went through my body.

Destiny POV

For the past three months Rome has been acting really distant and strange and I don't know why. I hope I didn't do anything. Diane has been giving me these smirks every time I see her but she doesn't say anything.

I felt someone bump into me, making me stumble and drop my books. It was Diane. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Watch were your going, bitch." she grinned at me and knocked down the books that I just picked up. I picked them up again and started t walk towards my next class.

"Hoe." I mumbled uner my breath but I guess she heard me because she stepped in front of my path.

"What did you call me." by now students have stopped what they were doing and gathered around us.