Chapter 38

Questions!!!

Rome

Me:Hey Rome, how you feelin'?

Rome: Like shit, let's get this over with *sits down*

Me: Okay then. *looks down at the questions* If you could go back in time and fix everything, what would you fix first and why?

Rome: I would get my little sister back cause I need her. I would also make everything right with Destiny cause I fucked that shit up.

Me:Why were you bein' a thot when you could've changed for Destiny?

Rome: Damn, that's a good ass question.

Me: You gon' answer it?

Rome: Yeah, uh, I guess cause.... to be honest I really don't know.

Me: But you did have feelings for her, right?

Rome: Hell yeah, I still do.

Me: So wouldn't that make you want to change more?

Rome:Yeah, I guess

Me:*rolls eyes* Next question, are you disappointed in yourself?

Rome: Yeah cause this shit is all my fault. I can't blame nobody but me

Me: What are you going to do about Sabrina?

Rome: I'ma fight my ass off to get her back.

Me: What are intentions on getting Brina back?

Rome: I gotta court date next week on whether or not I can have custody. If they say I can't then I'ma keep tryin'.

Me: Do you feel like you made a mistake?

Rome: Of course. I made too many mistakes. I know if my mama was alive she would be disappointed in me.

Me: How many times did you get test? You should get tested again at a different place maybe it was a false positive like a pregnancy test does.

Rome: Shit, I didn't think about. I went one time.

Me: Do you think you handle being HIV Positive and having Sabrina being taken away from you?

Rome: It's hard as fuck dealing with it but I'ma be straight as long as I get my sister back.

Me: How do you feel about being HIV Positive

Rome: I feel terrible. A nigga could die at any moment.

Me: Do you think Destiny will love you the same way she does or move on to someone else?

Rome: I don't know if she ever loved me but hopefully she'll stick by a nigga and not move on to that pretty I saw her with.

Me: Do you see yourself with Destiny in the future? If so what do you think y'all's future looks like?

Rome: Yeah I do. I don't know what are future would look like, hopefully good.

Me: Are you gonna die because some HIV can be treated?

Rome: Ion know if that's true or not so ion know.

Me: Some people say that you need to man up and own your responsibilities cause you have a down ass girl standing right in front of you and you keep fucking it up.