Chapter 34

Destiny POV

"You're what?" our father choked on his food. I patted his back.

"She's pregnant." Major repeated.

"Don't you think you two are a little two young to have a child? How old are you young lady?" Mom asked.

"19." she said.

"It wasn't planned it just happened." Major shrugged.

"Are you two even in a relationship?" Daddy asked.

Everyone had stopped eating by now.

"No, sir." Kellcey answered.

"How do I know your not trying to trap my son by saying that you're pregnant? How do you know that baby is my Major's child?" Daddy continued to question her.

She looked pissed.

"I don't need you're son for any money or shit like that. My brothers' have tons of that and plan on having some too, as soon as I graduate. And I know it's his kid cause he's the only one I've been with raw." she stated and then turned to Major. " I don't know what kind of hoes you're use to dealing with but I'm not one of them." she rolled her eyes.

"Kellcey I apologize for my husband's behavior, we are just concerned." Mom explained.

"I understand that Mrs.Stevens but I will not sit here and not say anything when I feel like I'm being disrespected." she commented.

"Let's go back to having a normal meal." I suggested.

Everyone looked at me but did what I said. Major just glared at me. I looked down.

"So Kellcey, have you told you're parents yet?" Mommy asked.

"I haven't told anybody except my sister-in-law."

The whole dinner was awkward and I felt really bad.

"Thanks for dinner. Major i'll talk to you later." she said when the meal was over.

I tried to make an escape to my room but Major tripped me just as I was in front of my door.

I looked up at him from the floor. He was standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

"Heyy, May." I waved from the floor. He still had a straight face.

I got up from the floor.

"Before you say anything let me explain. I knew that you liked Kellcey so much and I wanted to meet her to see what she was like. So, I invited her and I was gonna help you tell her your true feelings, so I was really just trying to help you out and be good sister." I told him.

"How the hell did you even know I liked her? I never told you."

"Well, you see, I kind of overheard you on the phone." I gave him a please-don't-be-mad-at-me smile.

"How did you get her number?" I could tell he was getting madder and madder by the second.

"This is a funny story," I faked chuckled. "when you fell asleep I took your phone and called her. By the way, you should really change your password." I said.

By now he was fuming.

"Why- how-wha- I really don't know what to say to you." he brushed past me. I chased after him.

"Come on Major, I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I didn't know you would be that upset." I told him as I ran behind him down the steps.

He continued to ignore me.