Chapter 24

If you didn't read the author's note I'm telling you now, I will be call Adrian A.J. from now on and his dad is will be the only one called Adrian.

Jay POV

They pulled me into the ground. I got up to try to run but I felt a fist come in contact with my face. I whimpered.

"I promise I'll leave him alone just don't do this, Darius ." I begged but he didn't listen, he dragged me inside of this abandon building that had a old matters with a rusty headboard.

"No baby your gonna take your punishment and just know I love you." he kissed my cheek and walked away but not before saying.

"Strip her, A.J." he left after that. A dude, I'm guessing A.J., came towards me. I tried to block his hands but he had one of the other dudes pin me down. He ripped off my shirt along with my bra.

"Damn" I heard one of them say before I felt his mouth on my nipple. Another played with the right one with his hand as A.J. started pulling down my pants. I started thrashing my legs trying to kick him.

"Please, stop." I started crying. My hands were now tied up on the headboard so I couldn't do anything. I felt a slap on my face.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up." I didn't say nothing else. I saw his hands going toward my underwear so I crossed my legs to make taking them off more difficult. He realized what I was doing so he grabbed my neck and squeezed it harder and harder until I uncrossed them.

I felt my panties sliding off and my legs being spread.

"Damn, this bitch got a fat pussy. I wonder how it taste." A tongue was soon attacked my vagina.

The guy that had my nipple in his mouth, had curly hair and was now kissing me forcing his tongue down my thorat.

"Suck this dick." he pulled out his thing. I kept my mouth closed which angered him. He was about to hit me but a surprising thrust made me scream. He took that as a chance to put it down my mouth.

The dude that was eating me out was now pumping in and out of me. It hurt so bad. I started crying. I want my daddy or Fizz to come rescue me. 

"Damn, A.J. let me some of that." the other guy said. I noticed he had a long scar on his face.

A.J. got off of me and Scar replaced him. I still had to suck the dick while A.J. entered the Curly haired guy  that was in my mouth.

"Shit, your pussy so damn tight and fat. I seen why Darius is crazy over this bitch." Scar groaned while pounding into me. I felt his warm sticky cum in me. He then turned my around so that I was face down ass up.

"Yo man why'd you do that!" Curly hair angrily moan as A.J. continue to in and out of him.

"Ahhhhh." I screamed as Scar abrubtly thrusted into my asshole. He squeezed my neck so I couldn't scream any more. I can't take this shit.

Hours later after they all had a chance to fuck me raw over and over again, they threw me out of the building along with some of my clothes.

"Jay!Jay." I felt someone shake me. My eyes fluttered open to see Fizz.

"What?" my voice was cracking.

"You were crying in your sleep." he looked concerned. I didn't notice I was crying until he wiped the tears.