Chapter 32

2 months later...

Jay is 7 months pregnant.

Destiny POV

"I'll be right back." I told all of them. I got up from the stands and made my way down.

We were at Shawn and Smoot's basketball game. They made us promise to come at least one of their games.

"Okay." Rocky waved me off since she was getting into the game. She didn't have a game to play today so she decided to join us.

Since Rocky, Jay, Bristol and I didn't go to this school we didn't know anybody so we kinda stayed with Fizz cause he was the only one not on the team.

After waiting in line for a little bit I was finally standing at the front of the line.

I ordered a orange soda and nachos. I was on my way back when me and a body collided causing me to spill my drink all over them.

"Shit." he mumbled looking down at his partly wet clothing.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I-I-I didn't mean for that to happen. Why do I have to be so damn clumsy?" I mumbled the last part while I rubbed napkins against his shirt.

"You don't go here do you?" he asked while grabbing some napkins from my hands. He started to help me clean wipped his shirt.

"No, I don't, a couple of people invited me and my cousins to come. What made it so obvious?" I explained. I pushed my glasses back since they were sliding down my nose.

Yes, I went back to my 'nerd' attire. I feel more comfortable in my regular clothes, not so exposed. Plus, I was changing for other people, not for myself.

" Nothing, I just never seen you around here before. Who did you come with?" he took the napkins from me causing me to look up at him.

Damn, he's so beautiful.

I didn't realize that I was staring until he cleared his throat.

"My cousins, Jay, Bristol and Ricky but we were invited here by Smoot, Fizz and Shawn." I told him. He nodded his head.

"They're real cool people. Fizz especially, his goofy ass." he smiled and I returned the gesture.

"Well I guess I better get back to the game. Sorry again." I headed back to the stands and sat down.

"It took you a long time and all you got was some popcorn?" Jay asked while holding out her hand for some of my snack.

"There was a long line." I lied and poured her some.

"Hey everybody." Asia greeted all of us.

She came to the JV game, which was earlier to see her 'friend' Josiah play. Those two were adorable together.

We all responded and were conversing until she left.

"Will you get out of my way, I'm trying to watch the game." Rocky spoke to Kia, Shawn's girlfriend.

It was obvious that she was doing it on purpose.

"I'm just trying cheer." she waved her pom pom in Rocky's face.

"Well cheer somewhere else, move ya ass!" she raised her voice on the last part.

This is why nobody talks to her when there's a game on, she takes it really seriously.

Kia rolled her eyes while scooting over.

"That's what the fuck I thought." I heard Rocky mumbled which made me laugh a little bit.