Chapter 46

Rocky POV

"Baby, they're so beautiful." I told Shawn as I laid in my bed.

He was still at his basketball camp so I had to talk to him on the phone.

I was going to one next week. I was leaving the day after he comes back home.

That shit sucks.

"I bet. They're not gonna be as cute as cute as our kids though." he argued back.

"We ain't having kids no time soon. Fuck you think? I'm not ready to have a baby." I caught an attitude real quick.

"I know baby. I was just playing." he smacked his lips.

"Yeah, you better been. You can have a baby but not with me." I still had an attitude.

"Chill." he was starting to get an attitude.

"Just cause you said that, we ain't havin' sex for a minute. I don't want you 'forgetting' to put on a condom." I said.

"Raquel, stop playing." I knew he was getting serious cause his ass used my government.

"I'm not playing." I smacked my lips.

"You need to be cause you taking my joke too serious." he said.

"Man, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"And stop rolling them damn eyes." he told me in a firm voice.

"Whose daddy are you?" I rolled my eyes again.

"Yours." he answered.

I smacked my lips and smiled.

"That's what thought." he said when I didn't say anything.

"Whatever."

"I gotta go baby, I gotta wake up early tomorrow." he said.

I looked up at the clock. It was one in the morning.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later then." I told him before I hung up.

Me and Shawn been rocking for a minute but we haven't said I love you yet.

I think we're in like and not in love but it'll probably go there. I just know that I'm happy where I'm at right now.

*****

"What's wrong with you." Destiny asked as we walked to third period.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah, cause yo ass was talking to Shawn. I heard yo loud ass." Bristol smiled at me.

"Whatever." I blushed.

"I'll meet up with you guys later, I need to go to my locker." Destiny walked in a different direction.

"So do you think Fizz's mom is gonna get it together?" I asked Jay as we sat down.

"I don't really know but I hope she does, Fizz needs his mom. I was thinking of taking Jasmin to see her anyway." she shrugged.

"Jay, don't do that. Fizz is gonna be pissed if he finds out." I shook my head.

"Yeah, you know how he feels about Jasmin, he's hella protective." Bristol agreed with me.

"He's not going to find out unless y'all tell him." she mugged me and Bri.

"Do what you want, just know we warned yo ass." I pointed my finger at her.

She didn't say anything just rolled her eyes.