Chapter 3

No One's POV

Destiny punched Serena in her jaw causing Serena to stumble back a little but she regained her balance. Serena grabbed Destiny's long brown hair and tried to pull her to the ground but that didn't work so she she started scratching Destiny and she failed again. Destiny grabbed her hands and pushed her to the wall,knocking things over in the process and kneed her in the stomach making Serena double over as a blow came to her face knocking her to the ground.

"Never talk about my mother" Destiny spit in her face and started walking away.

"That's why she left you,you dumbass bitch"Serena laughed coughing up blood.When she said that Destiny stopped dead in her tracks and shook her head.This could't be true her father told her and Major that she died. Destiny didn't belive her, her father would never lie to her,he promised that he would always be truthful no matter what.

"Your lying, your just mad that you'll never replace my mother and my father will never love you like he did her" by now tears ran down her face like an endless waterfall.

"If I'm lying then just ask your damn daddy and if your father doesn't love me then why did he give this?" Serena held up her hand showing a big diamond engament ring that she never noticed before.Destiny charged at Serena and thay went at again until Major,Lloyd(Destiny's father) and some mystery guy walked in and saw what was going on.Major grabbed Serena and the mystery guy grabbed Destiny who was still trying to get at Serena while Lloyd stood in the middle of the living room. Destiny finally calmed a bit when her father yelled for silence. Lloyd has never seen his daughter act this way so he wanted to get to the bottom of this.

"Now what's the problem and why the hell are yall fighting and breaking shit in here?"

"Is it true?" Destiny went straight to the point.

"Is what true,what are you talking about Destiny?"Lloyd looked confused

"Is it true that mom isn't dead,that she left us?" Destiny hoped that the answer was no.

"Destiny I --" Destiny cut him off

"Yes or No "  

There was a few minutes of silence before he replied to her .

"Yes but--"

"I don't want to hear it.You lied to me,to us. I hate you!" Destiny turned to the door but Lloyd grabbed her arm trying to stop her.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!" Destiny never yelled especially at her father. Lloyd loosened his grip on her arm and Destiny snatched away from him before running out the door. Major stood there shaking his head as tears welled up in eyes, he also left the house sad and disappointed.

Destiny POV

I can't believe my so called father lied to me about some shit like that. Who the fuck does that! I don't know where I'm going but I ain't going back there. I kept walking until my feet started to hurt then I just sat down on a nearby bench and let my tears fall.

"Shh it okay ma" I jumped back, I didn't notice someone was next to me. I wiped my eyes trying to see who this stranger was but I got nothing

"Here you go baby girl" the stranger pulled out my glasses that were surprisingly not broken. I put the on to see the guy I bumped into at school and the guy that was holding me back. Daaaaamn now that I can see him clearly he's to fine, shawty bad! I guess I was staring to long because he cleared his throat.

"Oh umm.... sorry" I looked down again just to have my chin be lifted up.

"Don't look down you too cute" I blushed

"Uh why did you come after me, I don't even know you"

"I don't know I just did what I felt was right and I'm Rome by the way" he flashed me his big smile showing off his dimples and perfectly straight teeth.

"I'm...D-d-destiny " Why do I keep stuttering?  He probably thinks I'm a idiot.

"No I don't "  Did I say that out loud?

"Yeah you did"

"S-sorry"

"No need to apologize "  he smiled again

"Um.. you don't have to stay here with me "

"I know I don't have to and I'm not"

I immediately got an attitude

"Fi-- " he cut me off.

"Because your going back home and talking this shit out "

"Hold up... who in da blue he'll do you think you talking to? Nigga you don't know me that much to be trying to play Dr.Phil or some shit like that "

If you haven't notice I kinda have an anger problem, always had them. But it runs in the family *shrugs*. Most people say I'm sweet until you see me pissed off. Rome looked shocked at my outburst.

"Calm down,damn how you go from stuttering and be shy to this?"

"I gotta go" I hopped up from the bench and left not knowing where I was going..........

A/N: I worked really hard on this so I hoped you like it. Don't forget to comment your opinion and what you think of this chapter. If there's enough comments I'll try and update sooner!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW