Chapter 35

This chapter has a lot of POVs so if you don't understand something then kik me or message me.

Rome POV

"Excuse you" I must have heard her wrong. "Please repeat that."

"I'm HIV Positive." she repeated.

I was speechless at first but then anger came over me.

"Why do you gotta mess up everything in my damn life? First you mess up things with Destiny and now this?!? I should have never gotten involved with yo snake ass." I shook my head at her.

"Don't blame me for all this shit cause it's partially your fault too." she defended.

This girl must be crazy.

"How is this my fault? You're the one who might have giving me a fatal disease." I argued back.

"You should've wrapped it up. I didn't do this shit on purpose. Do you think I want to have this shit? I may be a bitch but I'm not that evil." she started crying again. "All I'm saying is at least get tested." she wiped her tears and walked away.

My whole mood change. I got into the car and started to drive. I didn't say anything the whole ride home.

On all the days she had to tell me this she told me today.

"You ready to watch the Princess and the Pea?" Sabrina asked me when we walked in our apartment.

"Romey's not feeling to well so how bout we do another time?" I put on a fake smile.

I saw the disappointment in her eyes which tore my heart up.

"Fine." she sighed.

She started dragging her feet as she walk towards her room. There I go putting something before Brina.

"Brina." I stopped her. She turned around and waited for me to start talking. "Go put on ya pj's and I'll start cooking the popcorn. We got some princesses movies to watch." her face lit up.

"Okay." she ran excitedly to her room.

I popped some popcorn and some juice and pop in the movie. I waited for her to come back.

While I waited I thought about the news that was given to me earlier.

I could die. I would get tested today but the clinic is closed.

"Romey I'm ready." Brina came out with her Frozen pajama set.

"Okay, let's get it start lil mama." I got up off the couch and put the first movie in.

I sat back down and Brina sat down beside me. She leaned against me as the movie started.

Once the first movie went off Brina was knocked out. I knew she couldn't hang.

Since she was leaned up against me I had to wiped the slobber off of my arm before putting her to bed.

I spent the rest of the night looking up stuff about HIV.

One Month later...

"Destiny, I really need this favor." I begged.

"Rome I have somewhere to be in like 30 minutes." she complained.

It was 4:30 and I had  to meet up with some people at 5 then I had to go to an appointment at the clinic at 8 and nobody to babysit Brina.

After a month I finally decided to get tested. If I am HIV positive I don't know what I'm going to I'm gonna do.