Chapter 15

A/N:I read the comments and most of y'all said you like the triplets having POVs, some of you said you don't and others said they should only have POVs every once in a while.So I'm the triplets are gonna keep have POVs I don't know if it's gonna be often or not, just when I feel like doing it.

Also shout out to @pink_sugar5 I really liked your comment so this chapter is dedicated to you!

And happy early birthday to @Angeliclove98  her birthday is on Friday!!

And shout out to @LeteashiaTurney she gave me a new title for my other book (which y'all should check out)

Now here's chapter 15....

Rome POV

Yep Destiny put a nigga in the friend zone but I can respect it since I am kinda with Diane. But right now I'm still chillin' over Destiny's house and I'm happy she forgave yo nigga cause I was getting tired of these games.

"Hello" I answered my ringing phone

"May I speak to a  Mr.David Roberts?" a female voice asked.

"Yes, that's me. What's the problem?" Destiny came back from the kitchen and noticed I was on the phone.

"Who's that?" she mouthed. I put my finger up telling her to hold on.

"We have your sister Sabrina Roberts in ICU at Mercy Hospital." she replied.

"I'll be right there." I hung up and slipped on my shoes.

"What's wrong?" Destiny asked when she saw me rushing around.

",It's Brina, she's at the hospital. I gotta go." I said grabbing my car keys.

"Okay, I'm coming with you." she was right behind me.

I didn't know I was crying until I felt Destiny grab my right hand since my left was steering.

"She'll be okay Rome." she gave my hand a squeeze then rubbed circles with her thumbs.

We pulled up to the hospital, I parked in the closest parking lot before rushing towards the doors.

"Sabrina Roberts, w-where is she?" I ran up to the receptionist who was an older lady with salt-n-pepper hair.

"Who are you in relation to the patient?" she asked.

"I-I'm her brother." Damn! I'm starting to stutter, I only do that when I'm bout to break.

"Room 223." she said.

I ran straight to the elevator but it was taking to long. Since she was only on the second floor I ran up the stairs and the hallway until I saw 223 above a door.

I saw Mrs.Harris sitting along her bedside holding her hand. My sister looked horrible. She had had a black eye, a bruise on her cheek and scratches on her arms.

"W-w-what happened?"

"I don't know, we were at the park and one minute she was sliding down the side and then when I looked up she was gone. When I finally found her she was like this." she explained, I could see tears forming in her eyes. Right after she said that the doctor came in.

"Hello, I'm Dr.Robinson are you her guardian?" he stuck out his hand for me to shake which I did.

"Uh y-yes I am."

"Well it seem like no bones are broken but she does have a lot of bruises and some scratches. She should be ready to go home tomorrow morning but I want her to take it easy." he said some more stuff before leaving.