Chapter 29

Shoutout to @xo_jailyn go check out her page

Destiny POV

"What do you mean she missing?" I asked when I finally got to my uncle's house.

He called me over here and he sounded urgent so I had to drop Sabrina off at Rome's.

"I mean she's been kidnapped." he had anger in his voice. I could tell this was hard for him and my aunt by her puffy red eyes and how tense his face was.

I sat on the coach and didn't say anything the whole time, I just waited for everyone else to get here.

Once everyone came my uncle and father started coming up with some plan to get her back. I was half way listening to what they were saying. I would occasionally look over at Bristol and Jay to see their reactions. They both were like me, quiet and taking everything in.

Soon everything was over and I hugged my family before heading home.

I huffed when I saw Serna's car outside. It's been weird she hasn't been messing with me lately, she's even apologized to me.

I didn't say anything to her I just went right up to my room and plopped on bed. My mind traveled to my mom. Damn I miss her. Then my mind went to Rome. I admit he was looking to damn good when he dropped of Sabrina but I refuse to talk to him.

I know that everyone makes mistakes but I don't know if I can forgive him so easily. I'm still pretty upset and hurt about what he did.

Like was all I worth was 20 damn dollars?

Just then there was a knock on my door. I got up and glanced at the clock. I can't belive a hour had passed.

I opened my door to see it was my brother. I could tell something was wrong with him so I invited him in my room.

"What's up, May? What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing, it's just a lot of shit on my mind." he shrugged.

"Wanna talk about it?" I sat down on a chair and he sat on my bed.

"I'm tired, between trying to find Mama and now Rocky and still doing my other shit." he sighed and then he mumbled something I didn't understand. All I heard was pregnat. Then kept going on and on about the stuff he had to do.

"Wait, wait, who's pregnant?" I stopped him. He rubbed the back of neck.

"I kinda might have gotten this girl pregnant." he said.

"How did that even happen?" I asked after I slapped him in the back of his head.

"Well, when a-" he started to explain like I was slow.

"Major, I know how it happened but why did it happen?" I said.

"It wasn't on purpose. It just happened." he shrugged.

"Who is she?" I questioned.

"My fuck buddy, her name is Kellcey. She was just feeling to damn good for me to stop." he explained.

" When you gonna find out?" I sighed.

"By the end of the month, I guess."

I wasn't really mad at my brother because he grown. He knew what he was doing when he decided to have sex with some girl without protection. I just know that if this chick is pregnant it's going to be hella hectic.

"So what y'all gonna do if she is pregnant?" I asked.

"What'chu think? I'ma take of it." he replied while sighing.