Chapter 36

Fizz POV

I put my head down as the doctor told us the bad news.

"She was still born,which means she died while you were giving birth." she explained to Jay but she wasn't listening.

To be honest I was barely listening too.

"I'm sorry for your lost. If you two need anything we have counselors. You'll be released in a couple of days." she left.

Jay and I didn't say anything to each other. We were both in shock.

I loved that little girl like she was mine. Damn.

I went up and walked over to Jay. I didn't say anything. I just into the bed next to her and held her.

She broke down and started crying.

"S-s-she was suppose to m-make it." she sobbed into my shirt. I held her tighter.

I tried to hold in my tears a few of them slipped out though.

"You think your ready for them to know?" I asked after 30 minutes. I was referring to everyone that was out in the waiting room.

"You can tell them I guess but come right back." she sniffled.

She stopped crying about 10 minutes ago.

I carefully got out of the bed and made my way to the lobby.

Everyone was here. My aunt and uncle, Milly, Jay's mom, dad, sisters, cousins, uncle and aunt were here too.

They all rushed towards me.

"Did she have her yet?"

"Can we see her?"

"Is Jasmin here yet?"

"How pretty is she?"

They bombarded me with questions.

I took a deep breath and tried to swallow the lump that was in my throat, which was suddenly dry.

"Um...The baby didn't make it." I ignored the tear that escaped my eye.

Silence.

"The doctor said she died while Jay was giving birth. They tried everything they could." I continued.

"Can we see her?" Rocky asked. She looked like she was about to cry.

I nodded my head. Since everyone couldn't come in at one time I took her mom and dad back there first.

"Oh, my poor baby." her mom rushed to her bedside.

Her father didn't say anything.

"How are you feeling?" her mom asked.

"I'm sore, tired and have no baby. How the fuck do you think I feel?" she finally looked at her mom. "And why the fuck are you here?" she turned her attention to her father.

"Jay, I'm sor-"

"Don't even say anything." she cut him off. "You're probably happy right now, you didn't want me to have her anyway, so leave. Both of you." she started to raise her voice.

"But-" her mom started to say.

"Go!" she yelled.

They walked out.

"You can go too." Jay cut her eyes at me.

"I'm not going anywhere." I sat down.

I texted Bri and told her that Jay doesn't want any visitors right now.