Chapter 40

Quick Author's Note.

I know and love that you guys are excited to read this book but please don't call me out of my name because you don't like something I wrote or I didn't update when you wanted me to.

Thank you

Destiny POV

"Rome what time is it." I asked him while still playing with Brina.

 I didn't realize how much I missed her until now.

"It's 7:15, why?" as soon as he said that I jumped.

"Oh, shit I gotta go." I mumbled. My date with Macky was at 7 pm and now I was late.

Brina looked up at me while she held her Bratz doll in her hand.

"You leaving?" she asked me.

I bent down to her level.

"Yes but I promise I'll be back." I gave her and long tight hug.

"But I don't want you to go." she grabbed on to my shoulders.

I looked at Rome for help but didn't get any.

"Okay, I can stay for 10 more minutes." I promised. She started smiling and pulled me back to her dollhouse.

******

 I gave Sabrina another hug and kiss on the cheek/

Rome did the same before we left for real this time.

It was almost 7:30 and I got several text from Macky asking where I was and if I was coming.

Right when I was about to text him back I got another text.

Macky: ion know where you r but im goin home

"Shit." I cursed under my breath when I tried to call him but got sent to voice mail.

"What's wrong with you?" Rome glanced at me while he was driving. "You didn't have a good time with Sabrina?"

"No, it's not that. I kind of had a date tonight." I nervously looked over at Rome.

I saw him gripping the steering wheel.

"With who?" he asked.

"It doesn't mat-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"With who." he said it a little louder and added some bass in his voice which made me jump in my seat a little.

"Macky." I told him.

"Why that nigga?" he started chuckling.

"He's nice and funny- wait I don't have to explain anything to you." I started laughing.

"Destiny just answer the question." he sighed.

"Fine, I like him and so far he actually treats me good. He plays no games, unlike someone I know." I mumbled the last part.

"Speak up, if you gon' talk about me. I can't hear you, baby girl." he started chuckling again.

"I said he doesn't play any games like someone I know." I spoke louder and side eyed him.

"Man, whatever Destiny. I didn't play any games witcha ass. I was nothing but honest with you." he turned up the music.

I turned that shit down.

"Are you serious?" I swear I stared at him for the longest.

He didn't say anything.

"All the shit you did to me." I shook my head.