Chapter 21

A/N: I can't believe y'all forgot which Diane is but she's the girl who doesn't like Destiny and Rome's 'unofficial girl'

I know you guys want me to update more but I try to update often as I can and I apologize for sometimes taking long time to update.

Also if you don't remember who Shawn is he's one of the guys that Rocky met at the basketball court.

Rocky POV

"So your saying she just left?" Shawn asked while shooting a basket.

"Yeah and I haven't seen her since. I really hope she's okay." I said getting the rebound. After Jay left last night me and Bristol snuck out to go find her. Our parents kept trying to call her phone but she wasn't answering.

"I'm sure she'll be okay. Jay's a fighter. She wouldn't let anyone mess with her." he put up another shot and it went in.

"I know but lately she's just been so broken and she can't just think about taking care of herself now." I mumbled the last part but he still heard me.

"What do you mean?" I sighed.

"You can't tell anyone this."

"Okay I won't." he assured.

"Jay's pregnant. "

"Damn." he shook his head in shock.
"I know."

"Does Fizz know?" we both stopped shooting.

"Nah, I don't think so." I shook my head.

"There's too much shit going on." Shawn sighed.

"I know but can I ask you a question? "

"Yeah. What's up?" we started walking to a nearby bench.

"What do you think of Adrian?" I asked. Shawn is the only one that met and I really wanted to know what he thought about him. And I know y'all probably thought we we're going to 'hook-up' or whatever and I admit I was feelin' him but he has a girl.

"I can tell you like." he simply replied.

"I do but your like my best friend or whatever so be honest. "

"You sure you want me to be honest? "

"That's what I said."

"Okay well, I think he's a sneaky motherfucker that only wants to get in your pants." I looked at him in shock but I quickly put my face in check.

"Oh." I nodded my head.

"Are you mad at me now?" Shawn asked after a few minutes of silence. 
"I can't be mad because I asked you for your opinion but why do you feel like he's trying to use me?"

"He has a reputation of fucking girls and leaving them and I don't want you to be on his lists of chicks, your to good for that." he explained.

"But I really like him." I whined. It was true, I really did like Adrian, he was sweet, funny and don't get me started on his looks. Just as Shawn was about to reply his phone started ringing.

"Sup?"

"....."

"Babe, I'm with Rocky right now." I instantly knew who it was. His bitch of a girlfriend. Her name is Kia, I admit she's beautiful but she was annoying as hell! And her being jelous of me and Shawn's friendship just made it worse.

"..."

"Yo, I don't know why the fuck you got a attitude but fix that shit and then talk to me!" he angrily shouted before hanging up the phone.