Chapter 2

It's been three days and my dad still isn't talking to me. I don't know why I didn't do anything! Major isn't talking to me either. I guess everyone's mad at me.

This my first day back to school since it happened and I'm kinda nervous to see Markus. But just in case he does something crazy I got something for him. Now I keep protection with me all the time.

BAM! Me and somebody collided in the hallway going to 3rd period. I could tell it was a guy by his hard chest. I couldn't find my glasses .Shit!

Everything was kinda a blur. I crawled around looking for my glasses trying not to get stepped on.

"Here you go beautiful " I heard a deep voice. I turned and saw he had my glasses. Thank God they weren't broken! I grabbed them and he help me up.

"T-thanks" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

"No problem " he winked and disappeared down the hall. I picked up my books and hurried to class. The rest of the day I just thought about the mysterious stranger.

I walked out the double doors of school and spot Major's car. He was here to find Markus, I'm kinda happy that he's gonna get dealt with but I also feel bad. I didn't want him to get seriously hurt.

Major told me to point him out, so I started to scan the crowd of teens. I finally saw him posted on the wall talking to some chick. Fear took over my body, I guess Major notice this because he looked in Markus' direction and marched his way over.

I kept pulling on his arm trying to get him to stop but he's stronger than me. Markus finally looked up and I swear he was scared but he tried to cover it up.

Major didn't even say anything he just punched him in his jaw and right there they were going at it. Markus got a couple of licks in but my brother was seriously whoppin' his ass. By the time Major stopped Markus was fucked up.

But the sad part about it was no of his homeboys helped him, they just stood there and watched him get that ass beat! Major just had bust lip. We got in the and started our way home. There was silence, I hated silence so I decide to break it.

"You Mayweather that ass bro " I joked. He just looked at me and looked back at the road, I knew he was trying not to smile.

"Come on May I know you wanna smile." I pinched his cheeks and finally smiled and slapped my hands away.

"He lucky all I did was beat his ass "

"And did you hear him screaming 'I won't do it again, nigga I'm sorry'

He busted out laughing when I said that. We talked the rest of the ride cracking jokes. It's good to have my brother back.

I just got home and I see my dad isn't home like always. Sometimes I wish he could have a regular job so I could see him more.

I don't have homework so I just turned on Pandora and latest on my bed thinking about my life, especially my mom.

I miss her, the way she would always do my hair and tell me old stories,or when she would paint my little toes and other things she would do to make me feel special.

I sighed wiping away the few tears that shed. I got up to get a snack and saw Serena I tried to go pass her but she pulled me back.

"Yes?" all of a sudden her grip on my arm got tighter.

"Listen here you little bitch, I'm tired of you stealing your father's attention just like your slut of a mother did."

One thing you NEVER do is talk about my mother idgaf who you are! And that's exactly what this piece of shit did! 

I felt my blood boil and then black out.....

A/N: CLIFFY!!! Thanks for those comments I appreciate it and comment who POV you want next!!!!!!! Please and thanks guys ;)