Chapter 18

A/N: I just want to give a couple shout out right quick.

@Cuttie3333 gurl I love your comments, they're long and detailed.

@JazzBetter2 I'm glad you gave me criticism,it made me realized some things about my writing and how I could do better.

@ _CocaineWhitee for being one of the few people to check out my book.

@ EriikaTrill for commenting on this book and my need book.

If I forgot you I'm sorry.

Rocky POV

You remember that dude, AJ? Well he's actually pretty cool. We were all chilling and playing basketball, as usual except for it was all the guys and just me and Jay. Speaking of Jay she's been acting really distant, she doesn't talk to anyone. never eats, walks around in a daze and staying in her room all the time..She had bruises on her face, neck and body and when I asked her what happened she snapped on me.

*Flashback*

"What the hell happened to your face and your arms ?" I asked when she finally came out of her damn room.

"It's nothing, why you so worried about anyway?" she put her hands on her hips.

"Cause your my sister and I care about you. Look,I know we haven't always gotten along but if something's up you can tell me." I assured her placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Mhm" she shrugged my hand off and kept walking.

*Flashback over*

"What the fuck happened?" Fizz exclaim examining her body.

"That's the same things I said." I commented.Fizz kept rambling about why she didn't tell him, who did this, and what happened.

"Look, I gotta talk to you." Jay finally spoke.

"About?" he waited impatiently.

"I think it's best if we stopped talking." her voice was so soft that we could barely hear but Fizz seemed to hear loud and clear.

"What? Why?" she didn't say anything.Everybody looked surprise because Jay and Fizz have became inseparable ever since they met.

"Are you serious right now? I've told you shit I've never told anyone and all of a sudden you don't wanna talk to me no more." Fizz started yelling.

"I'm sorry, Fizz, I never wanted to hurt you." Jay's voice was cracking.

"Yeah, what the fuck ever man, just get out my face right now." he spat harshly. Jay abruptly ran away with me following her.

"Jay,Jay! Jay!!" I called her name until I found her. She was sitting on the cemetery ground, her back across the slightly rusty gate crying. I sat next her, putting my arm around her shoulder.

"What's been up wit you Jay?" she took her time before answering.

",I can't tell you, you'll be ashamed of me."

"No I won't I promise." I held out my pinky and we locked our pinkys together.

"About a week ago I got raped when I was on my way home." she cried out as she held on to me.

"It's okay JJ, we can get through this." I tried to hold back my own tears.

"No it's all my fault." she wiped her eyes but the tears kept coming.

"How?"

"Darius warned me to stay away from Fizz but I didn't listen. I should've told someone about it but I thought I could handle it on my own. Rocky I didn't mean for this to happen, I promise I didn't."

"I know, I know." I soothed her.

"And now I'm pregnant." she started sobbing again.

I held her so tight in my arms as she cried and cried. At the moment I realized I wouldn't trade nothing for my sister, no matter how much fight I love her.

Clyde POV (The triplets dad)

I was bout to take out the trash when something caught my eye.

Positive

That's what the stick read. I picked up the part that didn't have the pee on it.

"Baby is this yours?" I asked my beautiful wife.

"No, why-oh no not again." I was heated after she said that.

If it's not hers that means it's one of my daughters. I can't let this happen again. I was upset when Bristol got pregnant by that nappy headed boy. I knew it couldn't be Rocky she was too focused on sports to be thinking about boys and I know Bristol was too focused on her writing to 'hook-up' with anyone especially after she got pregnant the first time. So that leaves one person....Jay.

Rome POV

"Come on, Brina. Can you think a little harder and tell me who hurt you." I sighed in frustrated. We were finally home from the hospital and Sabrina still hasn't told me who did this to her.

"I can't rememer,Romey, I sorry."  her brown eyes looked up at me with a sad look in them.

"Okay, how bout we go check out mommy and then get some ice cream?" her eyes instantly lit up.

"Yay!!" she jumped with excitement.

We made our way to the hospital and I felt like some shit was about to popped off so I texted Major about it.

All of a sudden s

people  busted through the door.

"Everybody put your hands up and get on the ground." the dude had a ski mask covering his face. We all did as we were told, I got on top of Brina just in case something happened but I had to be careful because she still had bruises.

Something about him looked familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

He turned and looked at me and gave a devious smile. I knew which he was by that devious smirk and those cold eyes,one was brown the other was green. I felt Sabrina cling to me and wimper.

"If it isn't my favorite girl. Come on out Bri Bri." I guess he was talking to Sabrina because she held on to me tighter. When she didn't he snatched her up. I was about to go into attack mode but some of his goons grabbed hold of me.

"Did you miss me?" she shook her head no which upset him cause he backhanded her. Sabrina let out an ear wrenching scream tried getting out of their grip but I couldn't.

"I missed you baby girl." he fucking shoved his nasty ass tongue in my little sister's mouth. That shit right there disgusted and infuriated me. I started fighting harder to get out of their hold. My sister had been through enough.

He was about to stick his hands in her pants when I finally broke free and tackled him to the ground. We were both trying to get control bit the all of a sudden I heard.

BANG! BANG!

CLIFFY!!

I wanted to update so I just made a quick chapter.

So Jay finally told somebody about the rape, did you expected to be Rocky?

Do you think Jay will keep the baby?

What do you think is gonna happen now that their dad knows?

Who do you think was the guy that was messing with Sabrina?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW