Chapter 17

A/N: Thank you everyone that wished me a happy birthday. I couldn't reply to everyone because it was acting weird. Now it's question time!!

Darius

Q: Why won't you leave Jay alone

Darius: Why the fuck do you care? But to answer your question, Jay is and always will be my property, now matter what she say or who she wit.

Meee

Q: How is Aj gonna fit in the plan?

Me: All I can tell you is shit gon' pop off and you guys might be surprise.

Q: What happened to her Mom?

Me: If your talking about Destiny and Major's Mom then the answer is that she got kidnapped and nobody know where she at.

 Bristol

Q:Why don't you want to date Smoot?

Bristol: Cause I know his type and I'm getting played again. I've been cheated on and disrespected and I don't want that to happen again.

Q: Do you still have feelings for Jerimiah (her baby's father)?

Bristol: No I've been over him but right now I'm just happy that he wants to be there for Malachi.

Q: Do you have feelings for Smoot?

Bristol: Damn y'all really want me to be with Smoot but no I don't have feelings for him. I admit he's the definition of FINE and he's a great kisser but like I said I know his type.

Q: Why did you and Tim break up?

Bristol: *sighs* He cheated on me, talked down to me and I finally got tired of it and broke up with him.

Jay

Q: Do you and Fizz take things seriously like a relationship?

Jay: Not really because we're just friends .I really like him but right now we're just having fun.

Rocky

Q: Could you show a bit of femenimity for you boo?

Rocky: Why would I do that? I like the way I am and if anyone has a problem with that then oh well and who's my boo?

Destiny

Q: Do you want to find out what Rome told his current "gf"

Destiny: Excuse my language when I say this but Hell yeah I wanna know! Like what is so damn bad about his secret that he can't tell me.

Q: Why does Diane hate you so much and when are you gonna whoop her ass?

Destiny: I honestly don't know why she hates me, I've done nothing to her and I hope we don't get inti a fight. I'm a lover not a fighter.

Smoot

Q: Why do you like Bristol so much?

Smoot: Hmm...well, she's thick, she seems cool, she's pretty and she's a challenge. Oh! And she got a fat ass *licks lips*

Serena

Q:Why you gotta be such a ho?

Serena: I'm not a ho I just like time get paid and don't call me out of my name until you get the whole story

Rome

Q: Do you think Diane hurt Sabrina

Rome: I don't think she would do that. The bitch is crazy but not that damn crazy.