Chapter 10

A/N: I just wanna say  that I loved yalls comments

Rocky's POV

I know you guys are probably wondering why I'm mad but it just pisses me off that Bristol and Jay are trying to change Destiny. Just because not all females dress up in girl attire doesn't mean she can't get a guy!

They try to do the same thing with me, especially Jay she always says 'No boy is ever gonna want if you dress like a dude' or 'Sometimes I think your a boy cause you act just like one.'  That's why me and her don't get along, we're complete opposites but don't get me wrong, I do love her and we get along great when she's not trying to change me.

"Ayye yo ma watch out!" I heard a deep voice say.  I looked up just in time to catch the basketball that was flying towards my face.

"My bad shawty." this dude said to me and let me tell you ole dude was the definition of sexy.

"It's coo, can I play with y'all?" They all started laughing including him.

"You serious?" one of his friends asked still laughing.

"Dead ass" that mad them laugh even harder in till I shot a three-pointer.

"Aiight shawty I guess you can play if you can keep up." the main dude said stepping in my personal space.
"Don't worry I can. " I looked up at him cause he's so tall.

"Fine you got Fizz and Rah. " he nodded his head in their direction.

We checked the ball and started playing.

*******

"Yo, I think you cheated ma!" he said as soon as I made the winning basket for my team.

It was a pretty good game,I admit they all had skills. I learned everyone's name. There was Rah, the quite one, Fizz the goofy one,Chris, the sweet one, and Smoot the player. I just don't know the mystery guys name.

"Yeah,whatever but look I gotta go." I started to walk away.

"Aye shawty!!" I turned around.

"I never got your name." he smirked.

"They call me Rocky." I yelled while walking away.

(Mystery guy on the side>>>>>>>)

******
Jay's POV

I am super excited to do this Makeover for Destiny. I'm tired of seeing her in loose fitting sweaters and baggy jeans. I may sound superficial but I'm not I just like people to look good. 

"Ooo try these on." I hand Destiny a load of clothes

" I have to you the bathroom." Bristol said.

"Okay, come on out Destiny.' she came out and she looked sooo much better.

"How do I look?" she asked nervously.

"Great!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really, now all we have to do is get your hair and make-up done and get you some contacts."  Destiny went back into the dressing room to get changed.

We checked out and left to finish.

Bristol's POV

I just left the bathroom and walked over to where I last saw Destiny and Jay only to find them not there.

"Excuse me, ma'am" I stopped a Forever21 employee.

"Yes?"

"Did you see two girls, both of them short, one with honey blonde hair, the other one with long black hair?"

"Oh, yes they left about 10 minutes ago" she said.

Are you fucking serious? They actually left me!

"Thank you" I said through clenched teeth while forcing a smile on my face. The employee nodded and attended to another customers.

I called Rocky hopping she would pick up.

"Yo!" she answered.

"Rocky I need you to come pick me up."

"Why, aren't you suppose you to be with Jay and Desi doing y'all makeover thing?"

"Look ,can you just come get and then I'll tell you."

" How am I suppose to get you and I ain't got no car?"

" I don't know Rocky figure something out." I said getting loud.

" Don't catch an attiude with me! But I'll be there as soon as I can." she hung up.

Rocky's POV

After I got off the phone with Bris I ran back to the court and saw the guys were still there.

"Look who's back!" Fizz said.

"I guess she couldn't just stay away." Rah joked.

"Do any of you guys have a car?"

"Why?" the still unknown guy asked.

"Cause I really need a huge favor."

"What is it?"  Chris asked.

"I need to go pick up my sister."

"Wait! You have a sister?"  Smoot asked.

"Yes, I have two, we're triplets. Now back to my question do any of you have a car?" I tried to keep them focused.

"Rah does." Fizz said. I gave Rah my puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! We can use my car but it's gonna be cramped."

"Thank you so much!" I gave him a quick hug before we all started walking towards what i'm guessing is Rah's car.

*****************

"There she is, pull over." I instructed Rah. I got out of the car to meet Bristol since she's never seen his car before.

  " Rocky what are you doing in a car full of niggas?" Bristol asked.

"I'll explain later but where's Destiny and Jay?"

"They fucking left me!" she said with an attitude, which I found funny.

"Its' not funny Rocky!" she said getting more mad.

"Let's just go." we walked back to the car.

"Damn, Rocky this yo sister" Smoot said looking Bristol up and down licking his lips.

This is gonna be a long ride....

What do you think about Jay leaving Bristol?

Is she a bad sister or nahh?

What do you think of Jay, Bristol and Rocky?

Don't be a silent reader!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW