Chapter 8 - Suddenly Cuddling With George Shelley

Union J's room was bigger and fancier than mine, but way messier. Inside their closets I could see most of the clothes were wrinkled and some even dirty, I let out a small laugh and George quickly closed the closet.

"Hum, sorry about that" his face seemed a bit red.

"Haha, no problem, you should see mine" I laughed again.

At least their beds were made and on top of them 3 boys and a girl were seated, laughing and eating some popcorn. I recognized one of them, Josh, the blue-eyed boy with a quiff, when he saw me, he smiled and greeted me "Hey Laura" "Hey Josh" I smiled back,.

"So she is the famous Laura!" the girl said clapping her hands and hopping out of the bed "Finally! It's so nice to meet you!" she hugged me "I'm Ella by the way" she introduced herself.

Ella was a very pretty girl with blue eyes, honey-colored hair and a nice smile, she seemed really cool. "Well I would introduce myself but you already know my name" I smiled "But what is this famous Laura thing?" I turned to George "It's nothing, forget it" he replied giving Ella a threatening look. Ok, that was weird, I thought. "Anyway, you already met Josh and Ella. These two are Jaymi and JJ" he said pointing to the other two (very cute) boys sitting on the bed "Hey" they both said "Hi" I responded smiling.

"So what are we watching?" I asked "We are actually having a debate on that" Jaymi responded, "Ella and I want twilight but Josh and George prefer paranormal activity" "And what about JJ?" I turned to him "I really don't care, we can watch anything by me" he shrugged "So you're the tie breaker" George concluded "What are you gonna choose?"

I chose paranormal activity but still, Ella and Jaymi tried to persuade me to change my mind, it didn't work. But before starting the movie, the boys went down to grab some drinks while Ella and I stayed at the room. We talked about the X factor for a few minutes, but while we were alone I decided to ask her about the famous Laura thing she had mentioned earlier "Oh, I don't know if I'm suppose to say anything" she admitted, "I thought it was weird, I'm really curious about it" I said "Well the thing is, George talks a lot about you" she giggled "Really?" "Yeah, he-" Ella was about to say something but then the boys arrived.

I liked suspense movies, really, watching them on the cinema was great. But the thing was, in a confined and dark space, with just a few other people, who were also extremely concentrated and in silence, getting scared was really easy. I wasn't frightened. I mean, not that frightened, kind of excited for the scary parts, but still, I had a little bit of fear. JJ, Jaymi and Josh were  sitting on the bed, while George, me and Ella were on the floor with a blanket and some pillows. George was sitting between us girls, he had the popcorn on his lap so we were all pretty close. I admit, I enjoyed being near him and it was not only because of the popcorn. 

The enormous silence made everything even more terrifying. In the middle of the movie I was already pretty scared and didn't even notice I was holding George's hand till he intertwined our fingers, I looked at our hands and felt my face getting red again. I smiled and looked at him, he was also smirking and I couldn't help to feel happy inside. George freaking Shelley was holding MY hand! And even smiling! By the end of the movie I noticed I was already kind of cuddling with him. His arm around my waist and his hand still intertwined with mine. Damn, those scary movies make you do things without realizing it! Not that I didn't like it really, I was  pretty comfy with a gorgeous boy by my side.  

At this point Ella wasn't even with us anymore, she went to the bathroom and when she came back instead of joining us on the floor she hopped into bed with the boys and stayed there till the end of the movie. 

I couldn't help thinking that was odd, but also didn't mind, I was enjoying our cuddling. And when the film finally ended, I regretted not choosing twilight, because it was longer than paranormal activity. I got up from the floor and stretched, it was late and I needed to get back to my room. "I think I need to go" I yawned. "No! You have to stay Laura!" Ella said, we had just met but we bonded quickly, I liked her. "We were going to play truth or dare. You have to stay" Jaymi agreed "It's half past midnight guys" I said "I don't know if I can stay any longer" I lied, I actually could stay but I was so tired..."I'm sure Amelia will allow it" George said "You will stay won't you?" he looked at me with puppy eyes. "I don't know" I sighed.