Chapter 83 - Nowhere

It took us almost 2 hours to calm down Jaymi.

At first he was shocked and thrilled.

"I knew it! I knew it! I told you Ella! I fucking told you! I knew it all along!" he was laughing to himself, pointing at us like we were circus attractions. 

"Yeah, well, so did I" Ella said.

"You what?! You knew?" and that's when he got upset.

I mean, not telling JJ and Josh was acceptable. JJ was not only a big mouth but also forgetful, the chances of him slipping out our secret were undeniably high. Josh, I had learned over time, was quite the big mouth too, so not telling them was actually a good thing.

But Jaymi, well, it wasn't. Even before Ella found out, we knew she and him were already plotting for us t be together. They knew we had something going on, they even "shipped it".

Even more than that, everyone knew Jaymi was good at keeping secrets, he was like the confidant of the contestants, everyone liked to let out their feelings while talking to him, because besides being a great listener he was also good at giving advice. Sometimes we called him Mama Jaymi.

So yeah, having Ella knowing it and him oblivious about it was quite the betrayal. He was obviously upset at first and then furious. Claiming we didn't trust him and questioning why did Ella know when he didn't.

After calming him down with promises of a new onesie, a massage and three bars of chocolate, George and I explained to him everything, just like I did to Ella a while back. From the start to now, to why we kept a secret, adding my parents problem thingy and how we didn't tell Ella, how she barged into the room and caught us.

"Hum, I see now" Jaymi rolls his eyes at Ella "Always being the cock-blocker, Henderson"

"Oh, shut up you, it was an accident" she replies.

"Are you still mad at us Jaymi?" George ignores their little argument, asking his bandmate softly.

"No. Well, actually still a bit" he responds "But nothing that my new one-piece, tons of chocolate and a free massage can't deal with"

"We agreed on three bars, Hensley" I point out.

"Yeah, yeah, Carter" he dismisses me.

After a bit more of conversation and teasing from Ella and Jaymi in our room, George got a text from Josh saying they had to meet up with Louis in the studios. With a quick goodbye hug from Jaymi, he warning me to not forget his "gifts", he went downstairs first accompanied by Ella, leaving me to give a decent farewell to George.

"So..." he begins walking towards me.

"So..." I trail off, trying not to be so happy with his closer presence "You have things to do"

"Popstar things" he adds, going back to the first conversation when we first met.

"Yeah" I laugh.

"Pretty awkward situation we got in, huh?" 

"If you mean, being caught making out, yeah, most likely awkward"

"Imagine if they had entered a bit later, they would have seen your boobs" he giggles.

"Hey!" I swat at his chest "At least Ella wouldn't miss anything" it was true, as my roommate we lived together so there wasn't anything new for her to see. Plus she was a girl, it wasn't like she had never seen boobs before considering she had her own. "And it's not like Jaymi is interested" I add.

"Hum, he should definitely be, I know I am" George murmurs snaking his arms around my waist "And how I long to be in Ella's place"

"Oh, do you?" I gulp.