Chapter 89 - Meh & Prada

Knock, knock

What the fuck?

Knock, Knock

What? What time is it?

Knock, knock, knock, knock

Is that the door or my head pounding?

"Laura!" I hear a familiar voice shouting behind the door.

"George?!" I shout back, recognizing it instantly.

"Yeah, it’s me!" he replies. We are shouting so much I’m afraid the whole floor will be up soon. I quickly get out of bed and run to the door. 

"What are you doing here?!" I ask him as I open the door to a boy clearly in his pajamas, wearing sweatpants and an old white shirt. When he doesn’t answer I repeat myself.

"George? What are you-" 

"I woke up wanting to kiss you" he cuts me off, grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him, crashing our lips together, surprising the hell out of me. He kisses me so passionately, I’m afraid I’ll turn into a puddle of jelly on the floor. I melt right there in the middle of the hallway. 

I close my eyes and smile into the kiss as our lips move in sync, putting my arms around his neck bringing us impossibly closer. His grip gets tighter and the kiss heats up. It’s not just a kiss anymore, a snog really. I’m on the tip of my toes, my nails digging in his shoulder blades and his hands sliding down my bum, squeezing softly.

We are so lost in each other that I barely hear the sound of footsteps coming from the other end of the hallway. Breaking the kiss I take a step back and he looks at me confused until I point to the group of people passing through the corridor, giving us the strangest looks. Of course, two teenagers in their pajamas just hanging out in the hallway, completely normal.

"That was unexpected" I say when the strangers disappear.

"I bet you loved it" George smirks.

 ”I did” I smile, putting my arms around his neck again.

"So why don’t we continue it?"  he suggests kissing down my neck.

"Hum" I moan "You know that I would love that Georgie" I grin in pleasure "But haven’t you got rehearsals today?"

"Shit" he mutters under his breath and moves his head back to my sight "I do"

"It’s ok" I smile pulling him closer "We’ll see each other later then" I kiss the top of his nose. 

"I wish I could stay here with you" he pouts.

 ”You think I don’t want the same? I wish you could sleep here every night” I sigh. Last night was lonely, I didn’t fall asleep with George since he and the rest of the boys went out to dinner with their mentor. At least I called Ella and we were able to catch up a bit. She says she’s coming back to London soon with exciting news.   

 ”Me too” he agrees. After a few seconds I begin to untangle myself from him but he stops me grabbing my arms and putting them back around his neck.

"Is still early" George winks.

“Not really” I laugh.

“Just one more then” he pleads.

I look around, checking the hallway and there’s no sign of people, it’s empty. So I take the chance to give him one last kiss. George beats me to it and connects our lips unexpectedly again, but it feels good, more than that, it feels right. He squeezes my hips and we get carried away once more and it’s hands all over each other.