Chapter 23 - I Can't Handle Fangirls

So…this is the point where I tell you what happened next. You know how it’s suppose to be; he lifts your chin, you look at him and see sparks in his eyes, your heart does a little backflip inside your chest and your sight moves to his lips. He notices and leans in. You do the same.

You know when you crave for something so much, expecting it, picturing it in your head a thousand times, can’t wait for it to happen and stuff? You wait so long for something, that when it does happen, it’s slips away so fast.

I could still remember it in my mind. Rewinding it again and again. Eventually, the kiss happened. FINALLY. I felt his lips on mine, so gentle and sweet. It wasn’t that intense snogging action that I had with Alex.

“SHIT! Alex!” I remembered. I needed to tell him, it just wasn’t fair to him. I couldn’t be kissing a boy I have feelings for, without him knowing about my stupid mistake. It was going to be hard to tell him about a make-out session I had with another guy, but I knew what I had to do. And as much as I was enjoying that moment, I broke the kiss and pulled away.

“George, I can’t do this” I said “Why not?” he asked “I know you feel something for me”.  It was true, I mean, it was kind of impossible NOT to feel something for him. “I do feel” I confessed “But I can’t do this to you. I need to tell you something before anything else happens between us” I explained “Ok, so tell me” he responded, I took a deep breath “When we were at Rylan’s party and I stormed out and never came back, it wasn’t because of that girl” I said “I was already planning on coming back and talking to you, but something happened” he nodded and I continued “There is this guy from the coffee shop. Alex, he works there with me. That night he came by the hotel and….we kissed” I looked at him but his eyes weren’t meeting mine, “Do you like him?” he asked raising his head, “I-“my answer was cut off by JJ “Guys we need to go! Josh strained his foot on the field and I think we need to take him to a hospital” he said.

We got up from the grass and ran straight to the field. JJ and George helped Josh to the car and Jaymi drove to the nearest hospital. Luckily it was nothing serious; Josh just needed to put a splint on for a couple of days. On the ride back me and George didn’t talk. Not even in the hospital. I wondered if he was mad at me, probably of course. Who wants to hear that someone you like just kissed somebody else? When we arrived at the hotel, the boys stayed at the entrance to greet the fans. As always there were too many fangirls, so for the sake of his foot Josh entered through the back door with Ella.

JJ, Jaymi and George were surrounded by teenager girls, taking pictures and giving autographs. I was trying to get past the whole crowd of fans again, but wasn’t succeeding at it. I lost sight of the boys and was being pushed for the second time by dozens of girls, just as the last time. I noticed there was also many paparazzi’s around too; luckily they didn’t notice I arrived with Union J so I was safe from the cameras.

I finally got a glimpse of Jaymi heading to the hotel’s door and tried to do the same, but the fans were starting to get pissed off at each other because their idols were leaving early and some people didn’t get pictures. I was afraid they began to fight, I started hearing two girls next to me yell at each other and I attempted to leave but then two other girls joined their fight and things got intense. They were just arguing with each other but I was still worried. I unintentionally bumped into one of them and she turned to me with an angry face “Hey be careful!” she said “I-I’m sorry” I apologized “Yeah you better be!” she replied rudely.

God, fangirls and their temper. Damn you hormones. I could punch that bitch right in the face but I didn’t want to make a riot. Then to top it off, Distrcit3 arrived and the girls started to walk towards them. I was being taken by the crowd, pushed into Dan’s, Greg and Micky’s direction, when someone’s hand took a hold of mine and started pushing me out of there. It was George.