Chapter 18 - Jaymi Knows Everything

He was a good kisser.

Sorry, it’s the truth! As much as I like George that was a fact and a fact I couldn’t deny it, since well, I was being kissed by him in that exact moment. And damn, he knew what he was doing. Me in the other hand, not so much…wait! I’m not saying I didn’t know what to do in the kiss, I mean, I did not realize I was kissing Alex and not George due to the alcohol, sadness and hotness that I had experienced in the last hour. What I mean is, I knew it was not George, (but I bet he kisses just as good as Alex) that I was kissing, but I was mad at George, and sad and drunk. So yeah, it happened, I couldn’t help it. Too much stuff in my mind and Alex with all that charm he has…there are just some things you cannot avoid.

Continuing, while we were snogging the face out of each other, it hit me. “I can’t. I shouldn’t. I don’t like him, I like George” “But…what if I like Alex? I mean who wouldn’t?” What am I doing?!” So I pulled away. “What?” he asked “Did I do something wrong?” “N-no. I just…I can’t” I mumbled taking a few steps back “I’m sorry Alex. I really am” I said breathing heavily “Thanks for bringing the camera, but I have to go, I’m sorry” I looked at him one more time and ran to the hotel.

I ran through the block and arrived at the hotel’s entrance, I could still see the bus stop and a confused boy beside it. I snorted with a mixture of sadness and anger and entered on the Corinthia. On the way I bumped into someone, but did not even see who it was or didn’t even care. I said sorry and continued walking. I entered on the elevator, luckily no one was in. I could feel myself crying a little, from disappointment, confusion, hate and sorrow. I sighed.

I wasn’t going back to the party. I couldn’t. After all this mess…and I didn’t wanna see George too. What if he finds out about this kiss thing with Alex? And should I even tell him? I decided to sent a text to Ella:

To: Ella Henderson

I’m not going back to the party, sorry.

I immediately got a text back:

From: Ella Henderson

 Why?? :(

To: Ella Henderson

Long story…

From: Ella Henderson

I want to know!

To: Ella Henderson

Are you still at the party?

From: Ella Henderson

Yeah, but I was thinking of leaving anyway. Meet me at my room! Lucy will probably stay over at Rylan’s, she is too drunk…

To: Ella Henderson

Ok, I’ll be there in a sec.

I went to Ella’s room and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again, still only silence. “Hey!” I heard from across the hall, Ella was coming in my direction, holding her heels and walking barefoot. “It was a hell of a party huh?” I said “Shame you didn’t stay much” she replied opening the door. We entered on the room and jumped on the beds. “I’m soooo tired” I said lying on the bed “Not that tired! You’re telling what happened, NOW!” she said throwing a pillow at me “Okay, okay, calm down” I sighed.

Minutes later she knew everything. I didn’t know how she was gonna react, I was just hoping she’d be kind and understanding towards my confusing situation. “LAURA!” she yelled at me “WHAT ABOUT GEORGE?! YOU KNOW HE LIKES YOU” “Hey! Don’t yell at me, I like him too!” I replied “SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KISS ANOTHER BOY?” she yelled back “ELLA STOP IT! CALM DOWN!” I screamed “Ok, let’s both stop making so much noise” she agreed “Yeah, ok, so if you let me talk…” I looked at her “Continue please madam” she said sarcastically, I scowled at her “I kissed him back, I admit, but it was just a little and I know it was wrong and I regret it.” I explained “Right, so you acknowledge your mistake, that’s a good start, and what are you gonna do now?” “That’s the problem…I don’t know!” I sighed “We already know you two are going to have a serious talk, but are you telling him about the…kiss?” she asked “That’s other problem…I don’t know! Should I?” I said “Well, that’s your call!” she replied “I don’t want to hurt him!” I said hugging my pillow “I don’t know what’s the rig-“ I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“It must be Lucy” Ella said getting out of bed, she opened the door and Jaymi Hensley stormed into the room, in a mixture of drunkenness and sobriety he said “You are going to tell him” I was shocked. What? How did he know? How could he know? And that’s when it hit me; the person I bumped into the hotel’s entrance, the one who saw the kiss, Jaymi. He saw everything.