Chapter 92 - Vanilla Sorbet

"What the hell he's got in his mind?"

"I don't know, honey" Jaymi shrugs. 

"Like monkeys, coffee, maybe beanies, some hairspray too" JJ says.

"I'm talking about this date thing, JJ" I roll my eyes "I don't know what to expect and he's probably enjoying torturing me like this"

"Suck it up buttercup" Josh continues to scroll down his phone "Let him do it, he's been out all day since we left the meeting, doing  god knows what to plan a perfect date"

" I bet he's doing some romantic stuff, real classy" Jaymi comments.

"Yeah, like the zoo, monkeys and that kind of stuff"

"Not that kind of stuff, JJ!" Jaymi smacks his band mate on the head "Like a fancy candlelit dinner"

"Hum, possible" I nod.

"Don't stress it, Laura" Josh finally puts his phone down "You'll know it tonight anyway"

"Yeah, I guess so" I take my hands out of my face "Still, he could at least give me a hint of what he's planning"

"Oh, but then it wouldn't be as fun, would it?" Jaymi smirks.

Yeah, I guess so.

-

"What time did he say?" 

"Like 7" 

"It's almost 6, Laura"

"So?"

"So go get ready"

"I know, but I'm just so tired, seriously"

"You said you spent half of the day in bed and the other half eating chips with the boys"

"Yeah, that really tired me up"

"I bet it did" I could see Ella rolling her eyes "Just take a shower and put a pretty dress on"

"Ok, mom" I whine like a 6 year old.

"Good girl, I'll see you in the final, yeah?" 

"You know you will" I respond

"Great, tell me all about the date tomorrow and spare no details" Ella requests.

"Ok, mom" I laugh.

"Love you, bye!"