Chapter 91 - Emergency Meeting

And it's finally out there! It's a sad day for many girls in the world, but let's be honest we were already very suspicious about those two. On this Sunday morning George Shelley from X-factor boyband Union J was caught kissing Laura Carter, from the X factor team as well. After a cozy coffee date in Starbucks, the couple walked back to the hotel hand in hand and halfway through their walk George stole a kiss or two (maybe even more) from the Brazilian girl. The two were already linked numerous times and always questioned about their relationship. But nobody has confirmed anything yet, though as we all know it, a picture's worth more than a thousand words.

Elizabeth Cox for Sugarscape.

-

When Rylan was voted out I didn't cry.

But not because I didn't care.

He didn't let anybody cry.

First because it was him against Union J. Second because he knew he wasn't going to win. He thought he wasn't even supposed to be there. Nevertheless we all had assured him that he was indeed supposed to. We knew he didn't have the best voice in the show but what got him there was his personality, his attitudes and humor. X factor was a singing show but it wasn't just about singing. If people liked you, if the audience was high, you got in. And Rylan deserved it. He owned his place there and got farther than he could've ever imagined. So it wasn't a sad goodbye and we knew we would probably be seeing him soon somewhere on tv like Big Brother or whatever. This wasn't the last of Rylan Clark.

 My favorite boyband in the world was sad though, they seemed to be scared in the sing-off but it was obvious they were gonna stay.

Now there were three people left. The finalists were going to be decided next weekend and I was shitting my pants. Jahmene and James were good, too good.

So after saying our farewells to Rylan everyone went to their rooms. It was Saturday night and normally we would be going out but nobody was feeling it. The tension was too high.

The elevator stops on my floor and I hug Jaymi, JJ and Josh goodnight. When I go for George he frowns "What are you doing?"

"Saying goodnight?"

"I thought I was going to stay with you" it wasn't a wrong assumption. Ever since Ella's departure George slept in my room with me almost every night.

"Yeah, I was gonna talk to you about that" his frown gets even bigger with my response.

"Can you two discuss this quick? I need to get my beauty sleep" Jaymi rolls his eyes playfully.

"You guys go ahead" George steps out of the elevator and Jaymi arches an eyebrow at me before the door closes.

"Is there something wrong?" George asks when we’re left alone.

"No...no, not exactly..." I sigh "Let's discuss this inside" I'm already walking towards my room.

I swipe in the key and start taking my jewelry off.

"So, what is it?" George closes the door.

"I just don't think you should be staying here tonight" I confess.

"Why?" I don't miss the hurt in his voice.

"It's not what you think, it's that...this is a competition, I don't wanna get in your way or be a nuisance to you. You should be spending time with your band mates"

"Laura..." George's wraps his arms around my waist "You are everything but a nuisance, you're the exact opposite, I feel better when I'm with you"

"But you need to rehearse a lot and stay with the boys, so you'll feel more and in sync and then the performance will be even more perf-" I'm interrupted when he turns me around, pressing his lips to mine.