Chapter 68 - Dressed As a Men Magnet

Saturday night was usually a day of the week where you go out with your friends to eat and drink and talk about stuff and party blablabla. Not anymore for me.

It was the night of the X factor show, a work day for me, George and the rest of our friends.

"Ready to go?" Ella asked.

"Just a minute" I replied from the bathroom, combing my hair.

"Laura we are late" she complained "The drivers are waiting"

"I'm here, I'm here" I joined her by our room's door and closing it.

"Are the boys already there?" she asked as we entered on the elevator.

"I'll text George" I took my phone out.

"Of course you will" Ella smirked.

"Excuse me?" I arched an eyebrow.

"You heard me" she continued smirking. 

"Yeah, sure" I started texting.

"There is obviously something going on" she looked over my phone.

"No there is not" I replied not looking at her and finishing the text.

To: George Shelley

Are you guys already at the studio? xx

"Clearly there is" she stated.

"Then clearly you are blind" I snapped, getting a little bit annoyed.

"Me and the rest of the contestants then" Ella laughed.

"Shouldn't you be nervous right now?" I questioned her, trying to change the subject "With the show and everything?"

"Oh, I am" she smiled "Just wanted to tease you a bit before getting my nerves wrecked"

"What a great friend" I rolled my eyes.

"The best ever" she giggled entering in the car. The moment I sat down my phone vibrated.

From: George Shelley

We were a bit late, just got here! Looking forward to see you ;) X

"And you say there is nothing on on" Ella said looking over my shoulder.

"Hey!" I hid my phone behind my back "You know, it is considered quite rude to look over people's messages"

"And it is considered quite rude to lie to your friends" she replied.

"I am not lying to you" I said through gritted teeth. This was getting exhausting.

"Girls, we are here" the driver interrupted us.

"Let's not get into a discussion right now okay? We've got a lot to do and I don't wanna fight with my new roommate" Ella smiled trying to ease things.

"Ok, you're right, I'll see you later then Ells" I hugged her goodbye.

We parted ways and I arrived at the Xtra factor studio to get make-up, hair and outfit done by the professionals. They cleaned my face and applied foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick... the whole package basically. Then handed me a beautiful white dress with golden heels and jewelry to wear. It took me an hour to get ready and I still had 20 minutes till the show started. I decided to see how the contestants were doing.