Chapter 65 - We Look Adorable

To: George Shelley

I need to talk to you asap

From: George Shelley

Is everything okay?

To: George Shelley

Meet me at my old room...

wait, scratch that, it's not my old room, yet, today is the last night.

To: George Shelley

Meet me at my room

As soon as I finish texting him I hop out of bed.

"Ella!" I shout behind the bathroom's door "I'm going to...my old room for a bit, okay?" "Okay" I hear her shout back despite the sound of running water. I didn't know if she would come looking for me or not, but I hope she didn't.

I leave the new room and walk fast and nervously to the old one.

It has to be George. No one else knew; Amelia, Ella and him were the only ones. It has to be him, otherwise, who else could it be?

I reach the door and open it, I still have the keys, I only needed to return them tomorrow. I question myself if I should close the door now or wait for George. I decide it to leave it open and head to the bathroom to see how I look. 

My hair is in a weird ponytail, so I decide to drop it loose, while I'm combing my hair I hear someone at the door.

"Knock, knock" it's George's voice obviously

"Come in" I reply "I'm in the bathroom"

I hear the door closing and footsteps coming towards me.

"Hey you" I see him smiling in the mirror. He comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Excuse me, I was fixing my hair" I giggle putting the brush down.

"We look adorable" he ignores my comment and points to the mirror. My back pressed against his front, his arms holding me tightly, his face on my shoulder, our cheeks touching. We did look adorable. I turn my head to kiss him in the cheek and he smiles closing his eyes.

I lay my back on him and he supports my weight easily, his thumbs gently stroking my arm. Everything is perfect, what am I even...oh yeah, the room thingy.

"George" I get out of his grip so I can face him.

"Did you like it?" he interrupts me.

"What?" I arch an eyebrow.

"Your new room, did you like it?" he smirks and I can't help the big grin on my face.

"I knew it! I knew it!" I slap his chest lightly over and over "I knew you did it!"

"Oh, well what can I say?" he holds my wrists to stop me and rolls his eyes "I'm an excellent boyfriend"

"I had the same idea! And first!" I try to hit him again but he just giggles.

"It doesn't matter, it's done" George smiles and pecks my lips, letting my wrists go "Are you mad?" he asks pulling away.

"Mad? I'm absolutely thrilled" I throw my arms around him, practically jumping on him.

"Woah, calm down there!" he giggles holding me by the waist.

"I'm so happy!" I state as he puts me back on my feet.

"I'm happy that you're happy" he smiles

"But how did you do it?" I ask him.

"It just took a couple of calls to Mr.Holloway, no big deal really. I talked to Lydia when we were at that restaurant and she said it was good idea to make you stay in the hotel" George explains "So she called him and he arranged everything"

"Thank you very very much" I bury my face in the crook of his neck.

"You are very very welcome" he replies wrapping his arms around me tightly again "I want to stay like this forever" he whispered into my hair after a couple of seconds.

"Me too" I reply, closing my eyes and letting myself go in this moment, the warmth of his body colliding with mine, I could even feel his heartbeat .

"I..." began to say, but I stopped myself right there, I was in the verge of saying the phrase, almost spilled out in the heat of the moment.

"What?" he pulled away to look into my eyes.

"I need to go back to my room" I lie "my new room. Ella is waiting"

"Hum, sure" I can see he's a little bit disappointed but if I stayed any longer I didn't know if I could hold the words in.

We said to ourselves, we discussed it together that we wanted to take things slow, we wanted to see where things were headed to on our "relationship with an expire date" as I called once and he didn't like it.

But it was true, we had our time set, he couldn't deny it. Yet he chose to and so did I. 

And if I had completed that phrase like I really wanted to, I don't know if I'd ever be able to leave him.