Chapter 60 - Whale

"You know what I saw last night?" he said "What?" I smiled "Your interview" he responded "On sugarscape"

George and I were at my room. Cuddled up in each others arms, watching television. We weren't so worried with time, it was six o'clock in that saturday afternoon, one day after Lucy had left and one day before I would have to leave, the hotel, not England. But with Lucy gone, no rehearsals or embarrassing interviews for the week. And thankfully the room was ours since Amelia sent a text saying she would only come by the hotel later.

"The one that they kept asking about you?" I gulped "Yeah" he giggled.

"And?"

"And you're a very good liar" George smirked "Seemed really irritated when she kept insinuating that we were boyfriend and girlfriend"

"Well, thanks" I laughed "She got it all wrong. I don't even know who this George Shelley is"

"Me neither" he giggled "But I heard he's very handsome, you agree?"

"Hum" I teased "I'm not sure"

"Not sure?" he leaned in, less than an inche away from me "Are you really not sure?"

"Just kiss me" I rolled my eyes  and wrapped an arm around his neck, pulling his lips onto mine. It was a delicate, loving kiss, like a sweet between your lips. I loved it.

"Okay, this Shelley guy is handsome but a bit of a boaster" I giggled pulling away.

"I know" he smirked, laying his head on the pillow.

"Did they ask you something about me on any interviews too?" I questioned him.

"Just on an Xtra Factor one" he responded.

"Who did it?"

"Caroline"

"Nice, I'll see it tomorrow you know" I sighed "More embarrassing stuff and blushing to deal with"

"You'll be fine" he gently stroked my face "Speaking of interviews, in yours you said you were 18"

"Yeah" I replied.

"Aren't you 17?" George arched an eyebrow.

"I figured it was easier to say that cause you know, I'm turning 18 next week anyway"

"No, I didn't know" he said "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know" I shrugged "I didn't want to bother you with that, I don't want you to loose focus on the competition and anyway I'm not really a birthday person"

"Aww" he cupped my face and pecked my lips "You are amazing, but you didn't need to worry about that"

"It's not a big deal" I replied.

"Of course it is!" he disagreed "I'm a birthday person and I want you to have a great one!"

"George relax, I'll have another next year remember?" I smiled "Everyone has"

"But you are not everyone" he said "You're different from the other girls"

"And what's wrong with the other girls?" I smirked arching an eyebrow.

"Hum" he gulped, speachless.

"See? Nothing!" I laughed.

"Please Laura, I'm trying to be a nice boyfriend that compliments you and stuff, uses cheesy but still cute punch lines. Why can't you just let me do my job?" George replied wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tight. Real right.

"I will, I will!" I replied, stuck in his grip "Just let me go first!"

"I'm afraid I can't" he giggled "You are too cute"

"George" I whined.

"Okay, okay" I felt him kissing the top of my head "You are free now Willy"

"You didn't just say that" I streched my arms

"You are oficially free Willy now" he smirked "The whale"

"So I'm a whale now?" I laughed "Your whale girlfriend"

"Whale you be my girlfriend?" he said in a thin voice interwining our fingers.

"You are ridiculous" I laughed, pushing him away, just for the fun of it.

"But I am yours" he returned to his original position and came closer to my face.

"Good" I smiled and pecked his nose. I layed back on bed and he joined me.

"I just called you a whale and you are like completely okay?" he turned to face me.

"You just said that ridiculous pun, are you completely okay with that?" I replied.

"Ha Ha" he grimaced at me "But you know what I mean with the whale thing"

"Yeah, when you say that I'm a whale you are also insinuating that I'm fat" I said "Do you think I'm fat?"

"No" he responded "I was joking, I would never say that"

"Why? I didn't know that for you fat was something offensive" I replied.

He kept quiet, looking deeply into my eyes.

"People consider fat as an insult, it shouldn't be" I sighed and reached for his face, stroking his cheek gently "Society is too obssessed with this certain beauty pattern to consider anything else beautiful"

"You are too smart for me" George said, putting his hand on mine.

"I'm not" I smiled "It's just a thing my philosophy teacher said" 

"You like philosophy then?"

"Yes" I responded "I had 2 classes a week in Brazil, they were nice"

"Interesting" George smiled "You could teach me some"

"As if!" I replied laughing "I'm not a philosopher, I'm just a person who had classes, I couldn't teach you a thing"

"I'm sure you can do anything you wanted" he said.

"And what if I wanted to kiss you right now?" I asked, bringing my face even closer to his.

"Well that's easy" he answered.

"Why?"

"Because I want to kiss you too" George said before closing the gap between us. Crashing his lips onto mine and making my stomach tingle in the good and wonderful way that you get when someone you love kisses you.

Wait. When someone you love kisses you.

Do I love him?

Fuck, I do.