Chapter 90 - A Soft Kiss On The Smudged Lips

"I really want to kiss you right now" he whispers in my ear.

"Oh, do you?" I tease him.

"Yes, I do" he smirks and brings his arm around my waist.

 "George, what are you doing?!" I turn to face him. We didn't care about those pictures of us kissing but we had decided to not display public affection more than necessary. I didn't want a hurdle of fangirls on my back any time soon. 

"Relax, we’re just posing for pictures" he shrugs.

I roll my eyes at him and turn to face again the crowd of paparazzi that's right in front of us. We were currently at the premiere of Skyfall posing for pictures. I decide that premieres are the best thing in the world. In them George was socially obligated to wear a suit and he was looking damn sexy in it.

"Have I told you already how lovely this dress looks on you?" he says while we make our way to the inside of the theater.

"You didn’t have to" I giggle, remembering how his jaw dropped when he saw me in the sparkling sequin gown. It was a bit out of my comfort zone with the low cut V-neckline and the side slit on the floor length skirt. 

"You look amazing" he whispers.

Thank you, Prada. 

"This dress is fabulous, darling!" Jaymi cuts in.

 "Aw, thanks Jay. You also look marvelous" I hug him. 

"Where is my hug?" George complains.

 "I'll give yours later" I tease "In the hotel"

His eyes light up "I’ll make sure to remember that later" he smirks.

The boyband and I walk into the theater room full of celebrities. The open back of my dress leaves my skin exposed, perfect for George to lead me in the room with his hand on my skin, making my stomach stir with the warmth of his palm between my shoulder blades.

Our seats are marked and it doesn't take us too long to find them. I sit on the end of the row with George on my right and by his side Josh. I was glad they were sitting together, I couldn't even think about separating Gosh. 

"I am so excited!" Josh grins jumping up and down in his seat like a little child "I love James Bond!" 

"Me too!" JJ grins.

"I wish Ella was here" Jaymi sighs.

"I know" is my sad response.

"At least we have you" he smiles.

"Yep, I'm with the boyband" I beam "The best in the whole world"

 "The boyband that loves you more than anyone" Jaymi laughs. 

"It's true, we all love you very much" Josh and JJ agree, but still not taking their eyes off the screen. Boys are so weird the film hasn't even started yet.

"Ladies and gentleman, it's with pleasure that we present to you the last movie of the James Bond trilogy featuring Daniel Craig. Enjoy" a voice announces.

In minutes, everybody's seated and the lights are out.

Just before the intro starts George leans into me “Of course they love you” he whispers “But I love you more”

My stomach tingles again from his words and I grab his hand squeezing it tight. 

"I love you" I whisper and kiss his cheek.

He squeezes my hand back as and I turn my attention to the movie.

 An hour has gone by and Javier Bardem is beating Daniel Craig up. I don't know how I managed not to get distracted by George but I actually wanted to watch this film. The second I think that he leans into me again.