Chapter 41 - Tomato Red

"Hey Xtra Factor it's Laura again!" I introduced myself to the camera "And today instead of filming me, I'm gonna be showing you some sneak peeks of the daily life of the X Factor contestant!" "Right now we are in front of the make-up & hair room, I wonder who's in there?" I opened the door to see a surprised George turn at me "L-Laura?" "It's George Shelley from Union J everyone! Say hi George!" I said "Hi?" he seemed confused. "So George what is it like to have your brown curls treated by a lovely professional such as Mr.Jamie Stevens?" I smiled to the hairstylist "Hum, good of course" he responded "Good? C'mon you can do better than that!" I teased "Ok Laura, it's just amazing, schamazeballstulisastatic!" he joked "That's more like it!"

"So now, while Jamie finishes your hair we're gonna ask you some questions from your fans on twitter" Lydia gave me the questions cards and I sat next to George, "@Jcat101 asks: You all sleep in the same room, who snores the loudest ?" "I share the bed with Jaymi and I'm sorry to say it, but it's him" he confessed "I knew it!" I exclaimed remembering our sleepover "Moving on, is it true that Josh is the vainest member of the band? @UnionJmonkeys asked" "Oh he would kill me if I said yes" he giggled "So it's a yes!" "I never said that!" "But you didn't deny it either" I pointed out and George just rolled his eyes. "Last question from @George&JJOnABananaTree ok that's the best name ever, asks are you dating that girl Laura that appeared on the Xtra Factor?" I slowly finished reading the sentence and realized what I had just said. I froze. My heart stopped. 

Now there was another awkward silence between me and George. A tension in the room. And let's not forget that the camera crew, Lydia and Jamie were also getting all the uncomfortable vibe. 

"Hum, by the girl that appeared on the Xtra Factor, you mean you?" George asked saving the day "Er, it seems like it" I managed to crack a smile putting on the act again "Are we dating George? Because I didn't know that!" "Yeah, me neither! That's odd!" he agreed "@George&JJOnABananaTree you tell me if we are, so then I can change my relationship status on facebook!" "You guys need to tell us first! It sucks being the last ones to know!" George grimaced playfully. "Listen to him girls! So this is it everyone, I'm Laura directly from the Xtra Factor studios with Union J's George Shelley and his gorgeous brown locks!" I finished the script "Bye everyone!" we smiled and waved at the camera. "And cut!" Lydia shouted.

 "That was great guys, thank you George, Jamie." the assistant said heading to the door with the rest of the crew, leaving me, the hairstylist and the boyband member alone. "I'm just gonna get...hum" Jamie stuttered "Some scissors and hairdryers, cause you know I'm a hairdresser" and with that he quickly ran to the door.

Ok. I felt like I was being left in another awkward situation. I tried to shrugged it off while George just giggled. "Is our talk still scheduled?" he asked "I guess so" I replied "And what is all this Xtra Factor thing about? You were acting really different, more bold and joyous" "Yeah, hum sorry for that" I smiled lightly "No, I liked it" he grinned back, looking right into my eyes. My heart melted, "Oh, stop it you" I giggled. "Laura now we need to go back to the green room and shoot a clip with the rest of the boys" Lydia said interrupting us. "Oh, sure" I sighed and got up from my chair. George left his seat too and suddenly turned around gave me a quick kiss on the cheek "Bye" he beamed and left the room.

I felt my face burning red. I tried to see if he was still on the corridor, but he was gone. "Why are you red?" Lydia asked "It's nothing" I responded trying to hide my grin, "Is it because of George?" she guessed "Can we just go shoot the clip?", "I don't know, maybe we will need more make-up, with all that blushing going on..." the assistant teased "Ok, I am not that red" I replied "You are tomato red" "Let's just go ok?" I started walking. I touched the spot where his lips had met my skin and all the way till the green room I couldn't stop smiling.

  AN: Hey guys! I know this was short, but it's something ok? I haven't had enough time, but after my test, which will be on the 28th, I'll post a bigger chapter! And thank you for the 11,000 reads! love you all :)  xx