Chapter 31 - Olly Murs Pointed At Me

“We need Union J for the Xtra Factor now!” a producer shouted. The boyband left the sofa and I looked down to the floor “Argh!” I thought “I can’t do anything right!”. 

And there I was, beating myself up mentally when Ella interrupted me “Hey let’s see their interview!” she said pulling me from the sofa. We entered on the main room of the studio; the place was really fancy, many TV screens around and shining lights. A bench on the center where the boys, Caroline Flack and Olly Murs were sited. Behind them a glass wall where you could see the entire stage and audience, on the other wall a giant shining X letter was hanged.

“And now we are joined by Union J!” Caroline announced “Congratulation on your performance!” “Thank you very much” the boys smiled “So Jaymi how does it feels tonight?” Olly asked “Yeah, amazing! It was really good, I loved it, we had an awesome week” he responded “And Josh how nervous do you feel for the next night?” “Oh, we’re all kind of scared, it’s been like 3 weeks already but it still doesn’t seem real. Though we’re working really hard for the next performance, so fingers crossed for the results!”.

They chatted a bit about Louis, a clip about guilty pleasures with JJ wearing a wig played on the screen and everything seemed fine. I was still laughing my ass off with Ella because of the wig thing when Caroline started talking about something that made a knot in my stomach.

“So George, this week we heard you’re getting pretty cosy with someone” “What?” he giggled “Yeah mate, it’s a certain brazilian girl who just joined twitter” Olly said, George stopped laughing “What do you have to say about it?” they asked him.

At this point, my mind was in complete chaos. “Fuck fuck what should I do?! Why is this happening?? Fuck you sugarscape I should have never created twitter, my accent is great, oh my god what is George gonna say, fucking shit, I’m so hungry” I took a deep breath and Ella looked at me, she whispered “Be calm, everything is gonna be alright” I smiled at her and turned to see George’s answer.

“Laura is a lovely girl, we met her at the hotel, she is a very dear friend of ours” Jaymi responded for George “But what do you have to say about this picture then?” Olly pointed to a screen and that stupid sugarscape photo of me and George holding hands in the hotel’s entrance came up.

“I’m doomed” I thought, “That was just a complete mess, the fans were acting all crazy and Laura just wanted to enter in the hotel so I helped her, nothing really” for my surprise this came out of George’s mouth, he seemed to have everything under control. “Should the fans of Union J be worried?” Caroline laughed “We’re all close friends” George answered “She even came to the show tonight” “She did?” Caroline asked “And where is she?” the two hosts started looking around but Olly was faster “Oh, I see her” a finger was pointed at me.

And in my head I was just like “Fuck”. 

AN: I know this was short, but it was a really good place to end the chapter. Anyway, I don't know if  I should continue writing since I'm not getting any feedback, I don't know if you guys are liking the fanfic or not! so please if you are reading it tell me! thank you for the attention :)