Chapter 73 - Funny To Say That

"I'm in Paris" I repeat "I'm in Paris"

"Ok, I got it" Ella rolls her eyes "I am too"

"I. Am. In. Paris." I pronounce each word slowly.

"If you say that one more time I think I'm gonna punch you" Ella threatens.

"We're in Paris Ella!" I scream, jumping on the bed like a 5 year-old.

"Laura, I know! I'm happy too, but we need to rest right now. I've got a performance tomorrow and you've got some filming to do"

"I can't sleep, I won't sleep" I reply "Can't waste any time, I'm in Paris!"

"I'm seriously gonna punch you" she says again.

"Sorry" I giggle.

I know I'm being ridiculously annoying, I know. But sorry, it's my dream, I'm beyond happy. Happy is a very poor word to describe my state, I'm ecstatic, electrified, amazed by this city and the new things around me. 

Paris was a dream that I wasn't expecting to become true so soon, hell, the X factor was something that I wasn't expecting, but it wasn't a dream, it practically came out of nowhere.

Everything happened so fast. London, flat, leaking, hotel, George, coffee  shop, X factor, tv show, magazines, job and suddenly, Paris.

It was practically a birthday gift. It was, really. Amelia probably wouldn't let me go if Mr.Holloway hadn't pointed that out to her, I know she doesn't like him but the man had a point. And we would even arrive back in England on the day of my birthday in time for her to see me. 

"You're all hyper, you should go downstairs and eat something" Ella suggests.

"You mean, you should get out the room because I want to sleep" I grimace at her.

"Yeah, that too" she smiles.

"I'll grab a bite, you want me to bring you something?"

"Just peace and silence" she responds,

"Then I'll be sure to sleep in another room" I show her my tongue.

"Just don't wake me up, okay?" 

"I'll try not to" I reply grabbing my ipod, earphones and heading out of the room.

"Laura" she whines "Please"

"I won't wake you up" I tell her and close the door.

I put my earphones on and choose to listen to Coldplay. The hotel in Paris wasn't quite big like the Corinthia but it was pretty neat. The room I shared with Ella seemed to be out of a fairy tale, all the walls were pink and the furniture was old and fancy.

There were seven floors and unfortunately we weren't in the same one as the boys. I wanted to get a hang of George but I only realized I left my phone in the room when I was already downstairs getting some croissants and orange juice. Well, a nice, quiet meal alone wasn't something bad, at least I had the ipod. 

Although I still missed George. I wish he was here.

There was still so much to talk about. My parents, our dating, my remaining months. We were on the end of July, onto the beginning of my second month. On the beginning of October it would be bye England, bye X factor, bye...George.

I really should've get my phone.

But I couldn't wake Ella, she was already kind of pissed for not telling her about George and I. So I tried to tell her more about it on the train but it was full of contestants, producers and assistants. And when we got here, about 2 hours ago, she was so tired that she didn't wanna bother talking about it.