Chapter 72 - Temporary or Not

"E-Ella...I...I" I pull away quickly from George "We..I.."

"Oh" it's all the she says.

"Ella please, please let me explain" I beg.

"You don't need to explain anything" she closes the door and strolls down the room "It was quite obvious you know"

"You-you already knew?" I sutter.

"Kind of" she shurgs "I wasn't certain of it, but we all had our suspicions"

"We?" George asks.

"The rest of the contestants of course!" she responds "But mostly me, JJ, Josh and Jaymi"

"Ella please, please you can't tell anyone"  

"Why not? You guys are like the X factor couple, make it public!" she beams.

"We can't, I can't" I sigh "My parents, they will freak. It's already enough that their teeange daughter has kind of turn into a celebrity let alone dating one that they don't even know"

"What parent doesn't want their daughter to be a celebrity?" she archs an eyebrow "And did you say dating? You guys are dating? Boyfriend and girlfriend?" there is a huge smile on her face.

"Yep" George responds for me by wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Oh my god then the ship is real! I thought it was just a fling thing" she squeaks and takes out her phone "I have to tell Jaymi!"

"Ella!" I get out of George's grip and try to snatch the device away from her "What did I told you?!"

"I'm sorry but I don't understand why your parents don't allow you to date someone"

"It's not that they don't let me date, but can't you see the whole picture here? I am a 17 year-old girl, in a different and foreign country, practically alone since I've moved here with you" 

"Alone? You have Amelia with you" she points out "And your parents know that you're sharing a room with me anyway, don't they?"

"Hum" I look away from her.

"Oh god, they don't know!" she calls me out "Laura!"

"I haven't told them, okay? They wouldn't let me even if I begged" 

"Your parents don't know even that?" George questions.

"Yeah..." I sigh.

"You could at lest try to talk to them" Ella says "Maybe they would"

"No Ella, you don't understand, you wouldn't let your daughter go to England if you knew that suddenly she will start working on a television show, get famous and start hanging with some random people" she keeps quiet and I continue "And they wouldn't let me stay here because the agreement was that I would stay with Amelia, so they wouldn't have to worry"

"But this is a perfectly safe hotel"

"I know, but the one who's responsable for me while I'm here it's not staying in this hotel"

"Oh" realization seems to hit her.

"I think you have to tell your parents" George speaks up.

"No, absolutely not" I reply "They will jump on a plane in a second and come get me if they knew"

"But you are so happy here, why would they get you? Don't they know you're happy?" Ella asks.

"They know I'm happy" I sigh for what it seems like the thousandth time "But this is all temporary, I'm leaving in like 2 months anyway and I can't stay here forever. I have a life back in Brazil, I  have school, I plan on going to college and..." my voice trails off and I look at George.

This is all temporary.

"I think I understand now" she gives me a small smile "I don't know how things are gonna turn out, but I belive that's your decision to tell them or not"

"Thanks Ella" I return the smile. I glance at George, his eyes don't meet mine. Ella seems to notice the tension in the room.

"I should go" she says "I'm a bit mad that you haven't told me though, but we'll talk later, okay?"

I nod and she heads to the door.

"George" I turn to him when she leaves.

"Laura" he sighs. 

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"For keeping things from my parents" I respond "And you"

"Come here" he opens his arms and pulls me into a hug "There's no need to say sorry, we'll figure it out"

"I hope so" I breathe into the crook of his neck.

"Don't say I hope so" he pulls me away a little so he can face me "We will figure things out" he kisses my forehead.

"Temporary or not" I add. Wow, nice move Laura.

"Let's not talk about that now" I feel his body tensing up "Too much stuff in one day" 

"Sorry, it was stupid of me" I sigh "I know there's a lot things to handle"

"Well, lucky for you I'm a handful man" George winks and presses his lips on mine lightly. I let out a giggle and he backs up a bit, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Everything is gonna be alright" he assures me.

AN: Hello lovelies! Hope you had a good sunday :) My exams are finally over (for now) so I'll try my best to update as soon as possible. Loving all your comments as always and hope that you've enjoyed this chapter! xx