Chapter 50 - I'll Tell You Later

There were a lot of people (mostly girls) asking about what I tweeted last night:

@UnionJworld Shut up

It was in response to their tweet:

@Laura18 Same here...X

I didn't know if it was Jaymi, Josh or JJ that tweeted that, but I hoped it was George, because my "shut up" was certainly for him. I gathered the facts; it was too early for Jaymi to stop partying. He was also pretty drunk to write a sentence without at least one grammatical mistake.

JJ and Josh absolutely love parties too, they were having so much fun they couldn't have stopped to reply my tweet. And knowing the womanizer that Josh is, he wouldn't waste his time on a party by being on a phone. And JJ...well is JJ, he probably even forgot his phone at the hotel.

So the odds were, the one who tweeted that was George. Stupid fucking George.

Also, he didn't sign the tweet, the rest of the boys would sign it of course! But George, knowing that I was mad at him (more than mad, furious to say the least) wouldn't. Well, now he got what he deserved, a virtual slap on the face in public. Twitter fights are getting common these days huh?

But I needed to stop thinking about that, I needed to get my mind off George, that son of a....ok let's not call his mother bad names, he is the one who I'm angry at not his mother.

Ugh. I needed to do what Marcus told me, ignore him. I'm angry at him, I hate him, there's no need for us to talk anymore. He's with that blonde bitch and we had nothing. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nothing....

Fucking George!! Why why why why. Help. Help. I just need to-

"Laura"

I heard a voice calling me. I turned my head to the bed beside me.

"Morning Ella" I smiled.

"What are you doing?" she asked rubbing her eyes "Hum, nothing" I replied "You were just sitting in your bed, with your eyes wide open, quiet and still like a statue" she said "It seemed like your weren't there really, what were you thinking about?" "Nothing" I sighed "I think you're lying" Ella said "And I think that you're right" I responded "But please I do not wanna talk about this, not right now" "Does it have to do with your sudden disappearance last night?" she asked "Yes. But as I said, don't wanna talk about it right now" "It's alright, I think you'll tell me later anyway" the singer smirked "Yeah, probably" I agreed "But for now, let's just get ready for breakfast ok?"

I took a shower at Ella's room while she got dressed. "Why aren't you ready yet?" I asked her when I left the bathroom "I am ready" she simply replied. She was wearing a sweatshirt and pajamas pants. "You're an X factor contestant for god's sake, they're going to take pictures of you, you know that?" "Of course I do, but today is Sunday, it's our day off, I don't think I wanna be leaving the hotel" she explained "You've got a point" I replied.

I didn't bother to dry my hair or put any make-up on, it was just breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. I was wearing a white shirt, denim jacket, red all stars and black leggings. I got the bag I had brought to Ella's room and we headed downstairs.

On the elevator I sent a text to my aunt:

To: Amelia

Just woke up, heading to the restaurant to get breakfast with Ella, where are you? xx

She replied fast:

From: Amelia

At the coffee shop, there are lots of customers today! I'll be staying here at least till 5pm. Wanna join? X

 I cringed to her request. The coffee shop? Where Alex would be? I don't think so.

Ella noticed my grimaced face. "What is that?" she asked looking over to the phone "Nothing!" I quickly hided it to my back "Ok..." she sighed "It's got to do with that thing. I'll tell you about it later. Just later ok Ells?" I explained "Later it is then" she rolled her eyes.

We headed out of the elevator to the restaurant. Fortunately it wasn't full and nobody from the X factor seemed to be around. We got a table and ordered food. "And some orange juice please" Ella finished "And what about you?" she turned her sight to me when the waiter left "I what? I already ordered" I responded "I meant, what happened yesterday? I wanna know!" she pleaded "I said later Ella, this is not later!" "But it's been like fifteen minutes!" she pouted "That's still not later" I replied.

She didn't say anything and kept staring at me with an annoyed look. "I'm still not gonna tell you" I said "Why?" she demanded "Why don't you tell me what you did after I left?" I tried to change the subject "Well nothing much" she responded.

"As you know, me, JJ, Josh and Jaymi went to the dancefloor, we stayed there for a while. After a couple of songs I noticed you weren't there and texted you" "Aham" I nodded "And then you replied saying you left and I was like why?" "You'll know why later" I said "Why not now?" she questioned "Because I'm not ready to talk about it" I sighed "I don't want to, I can't, it hurts".

"Ah" a concerned look appeared on her face "I won't ask anymore about it till you're ready" Ella smiled gently "Thanks" I returned the smile "And what else happened?" "Hum, we just danced till 3 or 4am, I don't remember really" "Nothing interesting?" I asked again "Oh!" she gasped "I remember something! When we left to dance, you were alone at the table with George" I gulped to the memory of him not standing up to defend me "But I won't you ask anything about it" she noticed my face "It's just that, after you said you left I went to ask him if something happened" she chose her words carefully.

"And?" I dared to ask "Well, he gave me this really frowned look when I asked where were you and he said he didn't know, and when I questioned him if something had happened he just snapped at me saying that nothing happened. He seemed mad and really upset" Ella responded "Mad and upset huh? I'll show him who's mad and upset" I clenched my teeth looking down to the table cloth.

"Laura?" Ella said "Hum?" I turned my sight back to her "Nothing" I faked a smile, pretending to be calm "It's nothing".

"What are you hiding? Of course it's something!" she replied "Ella I told you a hundred times, I'll tell you lat-"

"Hey girls" a familiar voice interrupted me. I froze. Oh god, don't let it be him.

I slowly turned around; it was Jaymi.

"Hey Jay" I grinned relieved.

"Hey Laura!" he smiled back "Mind if we join you?"

And my relief just lasted a couple of seconds when I noticed the 3 other boys coming towards our table.

JJ, Josh and...George.

AN: Hi everyone! First I'd like to thank you all for waiting, I know this took long but I've been having a lot of school work lately...Second I'm enjoying all your lovely comments, but just a thing; guys be nice to me and I'll be nice to you, that's the agreement; commenting "UPDATE" it's not a very a good incentive right? Anyway, I'm sorry to say that the next update will also take long because I have two upcoming important tests and I need to study a lot. So the next update will be only on the 29th (2 weeks from now), but they'll soon be over and I'll see you then! xx