Chapter 55 - Almost

"Hey Marty, are you in there? We need cleaning on studio 2, someone dropped coffee on the stage" 

Well, fuck.

"Shit!" George muttered under his breath, "Oh god!" I panicked and pushed him off me, "George put your shirt on!" I said closing the buttons of my own blouse "What are we gonna do?" he whispered "I don't know!" I bit my lip and looked around.

"Marty?" The voice outside asked knocking on the door again.

"Go hide around that shelf or something!" I told him "What about you?" he asked "Just go! I'll deal with this" I waved him off. Lucky for us the closet seemed big enough for him to find a good place to hide.

I breathed in deeply and took a step closer to the door. 

"Who's in there?" the voice asked again "Mar-" but couldn't end it's phrase.

"Hey!" I interrupted him, opening the door and smiling like a freak. In front of me stood a young man, he looked like an intern or something. He looked at me very surprised, he blinked a few times before speaking.

"What were you doing in there?" 

"I was...just looking for the bathroom" I said the first thing that came into my mind "I'm kind of new here!"

That was the worse lie ever.

"The bathroom?" he didn't look convinced.

"Yeah, but it seems like it isn't here!" I played dumb "Do you know where it is?"

"Hum...in the end of the corridor" the man pointed the direction, he was still looking surprised.

"Thanks!" I grinned "Bye!" and I ran past him, sprinting towards the bathroom.

I opened the door and locked myself in. Thanks god there was no one in there. I looked in the mirror to see what a mess I was. Ruffled hair, tinted lips and a little bruise on my neck. Oh great, thanks for the gift George.

I tied my hair up and adjusted my outfit. Made sure everything was in place and opened the door. George was waiting outside.

"That was close" he smiled, "Did he see you?" I asked him "No" "Good" I sighed in relief "If he did, what would you tell him?" I questioned him "That I was making-out with my girlfriend" he gave me a cheeky wink and I rolled my eyes in response.

"I probably would have a lot of excuses" he said "Mine sucked" I laughed "Yeah it did" George giggled "Shut up!" I punched in the arm lightly "At least I thought of something" "And at least I knew that the bathroom wasn't in the janitor's closet" he replied.

"Like you could have come up with something better" I grimaced at him "I could've said that I was looking for hairspray" he responded "That's the dumbest excuse  ever" I giggled "But it suits you".

"I know" George smiled putting his arms around my waist again and pecking my nose. "George we need to be more careful" I pulled him away a bit "We almost got caught" "Almost"  he pointed out.

"You know what I mean" I sighed "Chill love" he put a strand of my hair back in place "We'll be more careful next time" "Why are you so sure there's going to be a next time?" I teased him "There isn't?" he challenged "How can you resist a foreign man like me?"

"George!" I laughed "Just go back to your rehearsals" "Are you sending me away because you can't stand how attracted you are to me?" he joked a bit more, holding just my hand now.

"I'm attracted enough to you" I kissed his cheek and let go of his hand "Now rehearsals to you and interviews for me" "Will I see you later?" he asked "We'll see about that" it was my turn to give him a cheeky wink.

"I'll text you" he smirked and turned around "Okay" I responded and started walking in the opposite direction.

"Oh Laura, wait" he called after me "What were you gonna tell me?" 

"Tell you? Tell you what?" I replied. "When we were in there you stopped, you said you needed to tell me something" George responded.

"Hum" I gulped "It was nothing" "Are you sure?" he asked "Yes, it was nothing just forget about it" I shrugged him off "I'll see you later okay? Bye!" I turned around and sprinted down the corridor again. The second time that day that I ran away to avoid explaining a lie.

    AN: Hello lovelies! I know this was short but sorry I'm very tired, since today was the last day of class we went out and stuff and I just got home now (it's almost midnight here) so yeah, finally freedom! Which means more frequent updates! Yay! But I'll start writing the new chapter only on monday so the update will be just next week! Hope you liked it! Tell me your opinions! xx