chapter 45: Happy Birthday

Ch.45: Happy Birthday

*Jacob's POV*

At the moment I was oblivious to the world around me besides the amazing pleasure I was feeling, being with my mate, and tuning out the world. She was beneath me, her breathing labored as we both came to a standstill, still shaking violently from the throws of our passion. When we had controlled ourselves a bit, I rolled off to her side, making sure not to bring down too much weight on her as I did. She immediately turned to me, laying her head on my chest and placing her palm on my bicep. She smiled at me, kissing my lips as our legs remained intertwined. I continued to kiss her, blindly in search of the forgotten sheets to spread over our bare bodies. When I was finally able to, she pulled away smiling at me, looking up and giggling.

"Gosh! We're as bad as they are." She giggled, nuzzling my chest. I chuckled a bit, feeling her warm breath fan across my chest.

"Who?" I stroked her arm.

"Emmett and Rosalie!" she laughed, I scrunched up my nose in confusion. "They tend to break a lot of things when they.... you know." She giggled. The thought still made her laugh even though we had just finished going a couple of rounds ourselves. I smiled at the blush on her cheeks at her innocence and kissed her forehead.

"Am I too rough with you?" I asked her worriedly. She pulled back a little instantly, her eyes wide as she tried to look me in the eye.

"No! I- I like it." She mumbled. I grinned, feeling my ego close to bursting from inflation. "It feels good, don't stop." She trailed butterfly kisses from the base of my neck and going down. I groaned, trying to maintain the growl that wanted to surface. I was about to lose my mind when her lips started going below my belly button.

"Violet! Jake! Alice and Jasper are back!" I groaned when Violet had stopped and gave me an apologetic smile, she pecked my lips.

"Go away!" I growled out to Seth.

"S-sorry! Just thought you guys should kn-know!" I groaned again when Violet got off me and went to go put on her clothes.

"Leave 'em alone Seth, they're gonna need a minute..." I heard the distaste in Leah's voice and almost laughed at Seth's embarrassment.

"Y-you mean they were- Aw man! Ew! Gross! That's what those noises were!" I let out a loud laugh and let it die down to a chuckle when my mate tossed my clothes in my face, laughing.

"Hush you! Go shower, Stinky! I'll meet you over there." I sulked, nodding when she pecked my lips.

*Violet's POV*

When I got upstairs, I noticed a strong scent of blood and nearly groaned. I was so thirsty! The urge was stronger than usual and I fought the urge to puke; my stomach was in such disarray from the hunger. I shook it off, but nearly jumped back when Alice appeared with a cup in her hand.

"Here ya go!" she smiled at me, shoving the cup in my face. I inhaled, blood. My mouth nearly watered. I looked around. "Don't worry, you can drink it quickly and go take a shower. Water is running because you smell like sweat and dog-" I was going to defend my case at her accusatory tone. "I don't wanna know, there's also toothpaste and a toothbrush so he won't note the scent. Now go! This should keep you going for a bit at least." I smiled at her, the smell of deer hitting my nose when I opened the cup. There was a bit, but a bit was something at least.

"Where's Jasper?" I asked her.

"He decided to keep up the hunt, maybe get some blood for the others. We also just filled up Bella's cup and had to empty out the blood bank so, human blood..." she trailed off, shrugging. "He's just taking precautions with Bella." She smiled and I returned it nodding, taking a long gulp of the red essence. I moaned and guzzled down the rest. "Woah there! Easy there, Violette. You're usually not this... enthusiastic when it comes to meals!" she laughed I giggled, licking a bit of blood from my lips. "When did you last feed?" I blushed.