ch.46: Vamps Out of the Bag

Ch. 46: Vamps Out of the Bag

*Violet's POV*

I could hear Edward calling me, Alice and Jasper now. They were coming. Jacob just stared at me, a cold and hard look on his face. He was expecting me to stay out of this. "Don't, Violet!" I glared at him.

"I'm not going to let them hurt her, Jacob!" I could hear their paws thundering against the floor. He glared back.

"I'm not going to lose you, too!" I looked down, tears rolling down my eyes.

"Violet! They're coming!" I could Edward shout from outside. "I'm not going to let them hurt my family..." I heard him say, my knuckles white from the strain I was putting them through. What was I going to do, they were all my family. "Get ready..."

"Violet, what are you going to do, huh? What can you do in this?! You'll get hurt! Knowing one of my-" he cut off, looking away now before looking back at me. "If one of the guys hurt you-" he sighed. "Don't go." I heard growling; they were here. My heart suddenly ached. How many would get hurt or worse, die for Renesmee? No what was worse, for my silence.

"I won't let them kill her..." I told him, softly. I could hear bodies slamming against one another. I tried to run outside, he stopped me holding me tightly to the part where I thought I would bruise. "Jacob!"

"No!" he growled, kissing me. I heard Alice cry out and I pulled back.

"Alice!" I cried, tears running down my face. "Jacob, stop!" he didn't he just kept holding me, apologizing. "Please!" I broke down when I heard Edward grunt. I tried to use more of my strength. I heard him grunt, but he used more of his and I whimpered when I heard a crack of bones coming from outside.

There were multiple howls and screams I couldn't take it! I was breaking and falling apart, it was torture. "How?! How can you stand this?" I shouted to him. He looked away. "It's killing me!" I shouted to him. I knew it was killing him too, he wouldn't even meet my eyes. I looked at him and then tried to see outside. The fights were bad we were outnumbered. "Alice!" I could see her, then suddenly a silver wolf knocked the other wolf off her, followed by a sandy one backing her up. "Leah...Seth..." I suddenly grew angry. They were helping, why wasn't he.

"If I go help them..., will you stay?" he pleaded with me. And yet all I could imagine was the pain it must have been causing Leah and Seth to fight their own....I couldn't, I just shook my head. "Then I'm not letting you out of my sight." He whispered.

"You won't want me near you soon enough." I whispered. He looked confused and as I felt my heart break, I felt my body engulf itself in heat as I used all my might to push him off and run.

"Stop!" I shouted out loudly, the trees shaking from the hidden power I laced in it. I was quick to use what I've taken from Alec and managed to immobilize some of them a bit. "I said, stop!" They all growled and snapped their teeth at me. Jacob rushed out. "You can't hurt her! If you hurt her for being what she is.... Then you have to kill me too!" I shouted looking at them all. Jacob grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"What are you doing?" he hissed. I pulled my arm back.

"They say that she's too different and dangerous." Edward spoke their thoughts, spitting them out in anger.

"What if she wasn't? What if I could personally tell you she will have full control? That she's not venomous, she can sustain her hunger better than even you lot can?" I asked, I felt Esme on my other side now, touching my arm. She knew. The wolves riled up again as my slip fell and they began to attack again. She was accidently pushed away and she fell to the floor in a heap.