Prologe

[scene: Patch]

In the raining night we see a few people wearing black as their looking at a grave. The little girl with blond hair crying is Yang xiao long. The older man behind her with red eyes and Black hair is Qrow Branwen, Yangs Uncle, the two next to them are friends of the family. The woman holding the young boy's hand is Summer Rose who has Black hair that fades to red with Silver eyes. The boy that looks like a younger male Summer is her son (Y/n) Rose. Their was an old man with white hair who has a cane in his hand, this man was Ozpin the headmaster of the academy Summer and Qrow attended.
On the tree behind them that no one can see there is a Raven looking down at them and the grave.

Summer: First my husband, and now you.

Qrow: We know Summer.

Summer: That mission was for me Qrow, but I couldn't go, why did he go?

Ozpin: He ask me to give the mission to him. He know you and your son was grieving your husband's death so, he ask me to give the mission to him instead.

Summer: What about Yang?

The three look towards the cry blond, and noticed that (Y/n) Rose was hugging her as she was hugging him back

Summer: Both Yang and (Y/n) lost their fathers.

Qrow: Now where can Yang go? Raven is who knows where, Yang can't come with me or her life will be in danger because of my semblance.

Ozpin: And putting her in a orphanage could put her into a abusive family.

Summer: I'll take her

Qrow: Summer you sure?

Summer: Yes Qrow if I can raise my son, I think I can raise Yang as well.

Ozpin: Alright Summer, I will inform the vale council of your discussion to adopt Yang.

Summer: Thank you Ozpin

Ozpin: No problem Summer.

Qrow: I will make sure to visit when I can.

Summer: You better.

Then all three looked at the grave to see.

Taiyang xiao long
Loving father and friend
Huntsman and teacher that will be
Missed