Finding V

[scene: a forest in between Vale and Vacuo]

The forest was peaceful and quiet, the animals were roaming around doing there everyday routines, not a single Grimm or supernatural creature in sight everything was peaceful full. Then suddenly the sound a train could be heard, but there was no sign of train tracks or anything man made. Suddenly it got dark as a train track appeared in the middle of the sky as a armoured train with Cannons on it was speeding through out the sky with two people standing on it as it was going, the two standing on the train is none other then (Y/n) and Bayonetta, as the two was looking for V

 Suddenly it got dark as a train track appeared in the middle of the sky as a armoured train with Cannons on it was speeding through out the sky with two people standing on it as it was going, the two standing on the train is none other then (Y/n)...

(A/n: Don't own image)

Wartrain Gouon
The demonic war train

(Y/n): So this one of your new demons Huh, Bayonetta?

Bayonetta: Indeed darling, but I must asked how did you figure that out?

(Y/n): Well, one; I'm half demon so I know a demon when I see one, two; I have a demonic motorcycle made from a demonic knight & three; I sense that there is something alive in this train.

As the two was making their way out of the forest the train was hit by something. The two managed to stay on the train the two looked to see what just attacked them. A massive demon cover in crystal spikes and two crystal swords coming out of its arms.

(Y/n): Well Looks like it time to test Rodin theory, Bayonetta you keep looking for V, I handle this.

Bayonetta: Got it dear.

(Y/n) then jumps off the flying train demon to go and fight the crystal demon. He switched his weapons to the four rings that Rodin giving him. He then summoned two angelic chainsaws to cut through the crystal swords it had, he then jumped back a throw a demonic spear at the demon's kneecap to cause it go down only to get stuck in the face with an angelic hammer causing the demon to fall down on his back, as the Supernatural hunter landed on the ground. The demon got up and unleashed a wave a crystal shards. (Y/n) sprouted his wings to fly out of the way, only to see instead of his demon wings, he had black fallen Angel wings.

(Y/n): Well I guess that confirms Rodin theory, but to be sure.

The demon rushed at (Y/n) only to get launched back but a burst of energy, the demon looks to see (Y/n) transformed but this form is different then is his demon form.

In this new form he has pitch black skin with white lines covering his body, the centre of his chest where the white line comes together to form a pure white area filled with holy energy. He still has his clothes from pants down. He has black fallen Angel wings. He has pure white hair in this form with his eyes are completely sliver. The rings that Rodin given to him are now halos, two glowing yellow ones on his wrist that radiate holy energy and two dark pink/purple ones on his ankles, oozing out demonic energy.

(Y/n): so this is what I look like, I can feel holy and demonic energy coursing through me in this form.

The crystal demon tries to attack the now fallen Angel form of (Y/n), only for supernatural hunter to fly out of the way and unleash a barrage of holy and demonic blasts, as the demon was roaring out in pain, (Y/n) decided to taunt it.

(Y/n): What's the matter can't handle a taste of infinite power?

Before the demon had the chance to retaliate, it was stuck with a massive bolt of purple lightning. (Y/n) looks to see where that comes from, to see a demon figure appear.

 (Y/n) looks to see where that comes from, to see a demon figure appear

(A/n: Don't own image)

(Y/n): V?

V: (Y/n)? What happened to you?

(Y/n): I could ask the same to you. I was testing a theory of Rodin to see if any of his weapons would change my demon form. But besides that Me and Bayonetta went looking for you we sensed a demonic transformation like the devil trigger.

V: I can explain that, I was fighting a demon who was trying to take the orb from me, the demon forced me to activate my devil trigger to summon nightmare, only for the orb to activate & I transformed into this form.

(Y/n): What happened to Griffin, Shadow and Nightmare?

V: They still here but they can't come out but they can hear what's going on as I hear them.

(Y/n): Cool now we might want to finish the demon.

The two looked to see the demon train of Bayonetta coming out of nowhere and killed the crystal demon as Bayonetta was dancing. Both hunters in their transformed state lands next to Bayonetta as the train was going back to Devil may Cry with the crystal demon dead.

Bayonetta: Got to say good looks there boys.

Both turned back to normal and griffin came out and land on V shoulder as V told Bayonetta what he told (Y/n) as four made their way back to devil may cry.