Grimm finally

[ scene: Salem's castle]

(Y/n), Ozpin and the others who went with them has walked out the portal into Salem's  throne room where The Grimm queen was sitting on her throne with two large Grimm sentinels. The queen rises her hand and the sentinels went towards the group.

Ozpin: Team RWBY & Team JNPR. You eight will deal with these two Grimm. Leave Salem to me and (Y/n).

The two teams nodded and went to face the Grimm's. Salem got up ready to face the old wizard and the demon hybrid before her.

Salem: You know you can't beat me Ozma.

Ozpin: I wouldn't be sure, Salem I spent thousands of years for this.

Then (Y/n) then summoned his devil sword. He rushed towards intending to fight her close range to stop her from using her magic. She made a Grimm sword to fight against the demonic swordsman, all the while she tries to avoid getting hit by Ozpin who is using magic spells made with tracking and light ability to target Salem.

Salem then knocks the demon sword away, and fires a blast of magic at Ozpin, she turns her attention back towards the supernatural hunter to just avoid get her head cut off by a blood scythe. She then continues fighting as her opponent is now using Blood weapons. As the fight went on Salem lands a blow to (Y/n) and knocks him away as his blood covers parts of Salem.

Salem: Nice try, but you will fail just like the other silver eye warriors and your father.

(Y/n) B/E: I wouldn't be completely sure of that *smirks*

Salem didn't have time to respond as the blood on her face then started to glow which then bursts into flames as Salem screams out in pain from the fire. Ozpin looked to see that Salem was screaming in pain.

Ozpin: How?

(Y/n) B/E: Don't forget that I'm a silver eyed warrior Oz, mix the blood of a silver eyed warrior with demon blood.

Ozpin: I see, you blood has similar properties like you eyes.

(Y/n) B/E: Yeah it was thanks to the blood orb I figured this out.

The two stopped when a power blast of wind happened. The two looked to see Salem, now with burn marks on her but also wings on her back, which she used to blow out the flames.

(Y/n) B/E: Ozpin can you still fight?

Ozpin: Yeah.

(Y/n) B/E: Good, no more games.

After that (Y/n) used doppelganger to make a copy of himself. (Y/n) then gave the other him the Yamato, as he re summoned his devil sword. As Salem attacked, the two (Y/n)'s transformed into the two different Sin devil trigger for the devil sword (Y/n) and the Yamato. (A/n: Look at bio if you want to know)

The doppelgänger then zoomed past Cutting Salem from all directions as (Y/n) was firing blast of demonic energy as Ozpin was keeping up with the doppelgänger. After while the doppelgänger and Ozpin backed off as (Y/n in his human form rushed past both toward Salem, she attacked only for him to move out of the way and summons Azrael, which he impaled her with.

She looks down to see what it was only to get a look of horror as she reconsidered the weapon.

Salem: The sword of death.

(Y/n) then pulled the blade out and cut off her head ending the Grimm threat. With that everyone gathered and celebrated with their friends and family that the Grimm threat has been eliminated.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Marinette was walking home from hang out with her friends when she suddenly stopped. Tikki came out wandering what's going on

Marinette: I know you are there Owenmonster.

I appeared next to her but with my wolf ears and tail missing, as Tikki saw me just appear she noticed as well.

Me: I think you know what I'm here for.

Marinette: We are going to react again.

Me: Yep so get ready for that.

Tikki: Owenmonster where are you wolf traits?

Me: right you don't know, Tikki, this is just a avatar I use, I can change how it looks when I feel like it. So I best get going to get everything ready.

I then disappeared, the two stood there silent before continuing they way home.