Break & talking

[scene: Vytal festival]

Team JNPR and Jalter was walking through the festival grounds looking for something to eat, Jalter then noticed (Y/n) with Team RWBY, so Jalter walks over as Team JNPR notices and followed her over.

Jalter: Sup.

(Y/n): Hey

Team RWBY: Hello

Pyrrha: What are you guys talking about?

Yang: Oh we are ordering food as celebration for moving into the finals & (Y/n) was tell us about a discovery (Y/n)'s devil trigger.

Nora: Can we join as we also got into the finals.

Rose: Sure take a seat

The new comers then ordered and the person brought the all the food in 5 minutes so both teams and supernatural hunters started eating.

Ren: So what's this devil trigger?

(Y/n): My demon transformation.

Jalter: And Yang said you made a discovery involving that?

(Y/n): Yeah turns out the demonic weapons Rodin makes also effect my transformation, changing my demon form when activated.

Jaune: wait really?

(Y/n): Yeah, with the four ring weapon set Rodin, named after the fallen Angel himself, I can turn in to a fallen Angel form.

Jalter: Huh, interesting also quick question, do fallen angels count as demons.

(Y/n): I thinks so, but that a debate for another time.

Weiss: so who out of your team is moving into the finals?

Jaune: We decided on Pyrrha.

Blake: I wish you luck

Pyrrha: Thank you Blake but why?

(Y/n), Weiss, Blake and Rose all looked at Yang, team JNPR then realised who's going through as well as Jalter.

Jalter: Wish your girlfriend good luck kid

Then both Jaune and Pyrrha started blushing

Jaune/Pyrrha: Pyrrha/I isn't/I'm not my/his girlfriend.

(Y/n): It only a matter of time.

Jalter then smirks then (Y/n) pays for the food and the two team went off to prepare for the finals.

Jalter: Who are you cheering for?

(Y/n): It may be biased but I going for Yang, You?

Jalter: Don't know, ever Yang or my descendants girlfriend.

(Y/n): So Jaune finally found out?

Jalter: Yep.

(Y/n): It will be some time before the finals happen, want to go do a job.

Jalter: Yeah, I been itching to kill something.

(Y/n): You in the past wouldn't say something like that Jeanne.

Jalter/Jeanne then playfully punches (Y/n) arm

Jalter: Shut up.

Both the laughed as the two went to devil may cry to find something to do.