Attack on Grimm (Sam and Dean)

[scene: Grimm lands]

Sam and Dean rushed out of the portal in baby as the huntsman and Huntress deal with the Grimm, as the two made their way to their targets.

Dean: Ready Sam, we're coming up to our targets.

Sam: Yeah, after we done this we're go to join up with the others who will be dealing with Salem.

Dean: I know Sam.

Dean then drifted to avoid the car getting hit with black feathers. After a minute he stopped the car.

Dean: doesn't look like we have to go any further to find them.

Sam and Dean got out of the car with two holy hands gun and two angel blades. One of each for both. The brothers looked to see the Grimm.

 The brothers looked to see the Grimm

(A/n: Don't own images)

Dean: well don't these two remind me of some people.

Sam: Michael and lucifer.

Dean: Yeah.

The angel Grimm rushed towards Dean whereas the Demon Grimm charged forward in Sam direction.

Dean move out the way and shot the Grimm with the gun in his hand. The Grimm flew out of the way of the bullets and shot some of it black feather. Dean rolled to the side and got up to find the Grimm angel in his face. It swiped at him with it claws. Dean used the his angel blade to deflect the attacks and land some injuries on the Grimm. Causing the Grimm let out a animalistic scream.

The demon Grimm slammed Sam back, as he skidded back and shot the Grimm two time in the chest. The Grimm the flew toward Sam only for the hunter to slid under the flying Grimm and used his angel blade to cut membrane on one of the wings down to the end causing the Grimm to fall after that. However Sam wasn't done yet. He cut the tail clean off causing the Grimm to let out a monstrous roar of pain.

Sam: Dean switch.

Sam rushed at the angel Grimm as Dean charged to the demon Grimm.

When Dean got to the Grimm, it was about to get up however Dean had other plans so he Spartan kick the Grimm at the side of it head as Dean stunned the Grimm he pulled out his angel blade and cut the head off. As the Grimm turned to dust, he looked towards Sam and the angel Grimm. He fired a shot at the Grimm.

Sam got to the angel Grimm and cut off it two main wings. The Grimm then extended it claws into talons to try to rip Sam apart. After a back of forth of tag. The Grimm was shot in the back by Dean allowing Sam grab his angel blade and stab the Grimm right through the face with it.

Sam: Huh, well that's both Grimm's.

Dean: Yeah, The rest of the huntsman and Huntress joined up with each others to take out any remaining Grimm.

Sam and Dean made it to baby.

Dean: It's a miracle that baby was unharmed.

Sam: Yeah, now let's go join the others to deal with Salem.

After that the brothers got in their car and drive off towards the castle where Salem is.