Attack on Grimm (Summer)

[scene: Grimm lands]

All the huntsman and Huntress spilt up into large groups same with the members of devil may cry joining the group. Summer's group is currently facing a portion of Salem's Grimm army. The two groups charged at each other. The huntsman and Huntress where killing Grimm and making sure no one was hurt, if someone was hurt they teammates would cover for them until they are healed themselves to rejoin the fight. The Grimm was coming in waves. Summer armed with the devil sword Sparda was cutting her way through like nothing, switching between the three modes and Sparda and be stylish while doing it.

Summer then noticed a Grimm not like the others.

Summer: 'That must be the leader of this portion' I'm going up head, make sure you kill all the Grimm!

Huntsman and Huntress: Yes Mam.

Summer then runs forward with Sparda in scythe mode cutting her way towards her target. The Grimm noticed that the woman was coming straight for it, so it let's out a roar to try and blow her way only for Summer to dashed to the side and injure the Grimm.

Summer: Now it just you and me.

(A/n: Don't own image)

The Grimm Banshee then let out a icy wave with the ice dust in her body to make a icy battle field. Summer activities a ruin to keep herself warm. The Grimm rushes at summer, on for to turn into white rose petals to move out of the way. Summer then pulls a shotgun infused with light energy and starts firing off rounds at the Grimm causing intense damage to the Grimm.

The Banshee then shoots firing icy spikes at the huntress, Summer made her way around the attacks and got above the Grimm and Slammed the Grimm to the ground stunning it. Giving Summer a chance to get some attack's off with Sparda. After a minute, the Grimm got back up and let out roar to knock Summer away. The Grimm then made a dense mist around them and concealing the Grimm's presence as Summer looked around.

Summer: So we are playing hide and seek now huh?

As if to respond the Grimm tried to swipe at Summer with her claws Summer then moved out of the way. This continued for a few minutes until Summer decided to try her silver eyes. In do so caused the mist to disappear and stunned the Grimm again. Summer then rushed in to attack with Sparda again after a while the Grimm got up and incased itself in ice amour and started fire ice beams, causing some to fire off round from her shotgun.

The Grimm got in close with its now ice claws to swipe and stab her, Summer rolled out of the way and fire a shotgun blast right out it face causing it to lose focus which caused the ice amour to disappear. It was about to get up when the ground shook, Summer looked to see a large green light.

Summer: 'That Doom for sure'

After thinking that Summer then Changed at the Grimm one final time and finished it off. As Summers cut off the head. With the Banshee dead, the ice field disappeared, Summer looked to see her group as already killed all the Grimm.

Summer: Alright everyone, We are finished here, now the other group's will need our help. So go join the other groups to help out.

Huntsman and Huntress: Yes Mam

After that they left to go help out the different groups as Summer went to help (Y/n)'s group.