JNPR meet the supernatural hunters

[scene: Vale]

Yang was leading her team and team JNPR through the back ally's of vale. Team RWBY already knows where they going but team JNPR did not on the other hand.

Pyrrha: Yang, where are we going? And why are we going through the back ally's of Vale?

Yang: well to answer your second question, we use the back ally to get to the location of where, we are going to. To answer the first question, we are going to the shop.

Jaune: And what does this shop have?

Yang: It isn't a actual shop where you buy things, it's a place to hire supernatural hunters.

Nora: WHAT THAT IS COOL!

Ren: Nora, please claim down.

Nora: sorry Ren.

As the group of eight got there, team JNPR read the name of the building devil may cry. All entered the shop with Yang slamming the door open.

Yang: Hi, I brought my friends.

Team RWB and team JNPR look to see the office of the supernatural hunters we see Summer and V reading as Doom Slayer was punching a punching bag.

Summer: Hello Yang, how was you day?

Yang: It was great mum. Anyway meet Jaune Arc.

Jaune: Hi.

Yang: Pyrrha nikos

Pyrrha: Nice to meet you.

Yang: Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren

Nora: Hello!

Ren: Greetings.

Summer: Well it a pleasure to meet you four, I'm Summer Rose, Yangs mum. The man with Black hair, holding his cane and reading a book, is V. The Armoured one is Doom.

Jaune: We already meet Doom, when we sucked into a portal to hell. But we haven't meet V

V: It's a pleasure to meet Yang's friends but not everyone is here.

Summer: Yeah Bayonetta went back in time.

Weiss: Wait what, this Bayonetta can time travel?

Summer: not by her self she needs a little help to do so.

Yang: Yeah anyway where's (Y/n)?

Sam then comes out and answers.

Sam: He with Dean in town getting supplies and probably at the arcade.

Yang: Sam?! I didn't know you are back with Dean.

Blake: Who this?

Sam: I'm Sam Winchester, and no I'm not related to this Cardin Winchester I have been hearing about.

Yang: Anyway guy meet the supernatural hunters of devil may cry.